• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest 2009 Set-up thread *discount*

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone,

For those of you who are attending Winterfest 2009, I really apppreciate the support. Even more so, the people who registered online. Thank you and I hope you continue to support us.

Now as for set-ups...

There is a specific list of people that I have confirmed that are bringing set-ups. Those are the ONLY people that are GUARANTEED to get the discount on the door fee. EVERYONE else who is bringing a set-up, will be granted the discount on a first come first serve basis. If you want to receive the discount I suggest you arrive early afternoon Friday to get the discount before anyone else.

If you are bringing a set-up and we do not use it, there is a possibility we may use it and you will receive the $5 discount instead of the $10 discount. All other set-up in the venue cannot be set-up due to power shortages. PLEASE DO NOT PLUG IN ANY SET-UPS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM US.

Directions:

If you are bringing a set-ups, please post here with the following information.

First & last name
set-ups type
Phone #
Email

Top Bottom