• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Wings of Revealing light - A Pit tricks montage. [Video]

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Really nice!

The hardest part for me is to get the Dair right, I can't seem to be able to use it with jab-cancels etc

And, I haven't tested it, but can Pit do something like that after a grounded footstool?

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I used WoI to cancel snake's C4 recovery, but then I aerial canceled my WoI out of habit and fell like a nub.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
I regrab ledges with Wings too, it's better than just grabbing the ledge since it's faster + it pushes your oppnent away. I even ledgedrop -> WoI -> grab the ledge. It's not bad if you do it on purpose.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I use WoI to grab the ledges cuz its better and it makes me feel cool xD
The SHINGSHING noise is pretty cool too

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Hmm sorry for digging this thread up (dunno if that's bad lol x_x). but I just killed an MK after a grounded footstool>woi bair. So hm yeah i'd say it's guaranteed.. if you ever get a random grounded footstool it's good to take I guess x)

Top Bottom