• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Windsor Ontario Tourny

ManofPassion

Smash Rookie
Hey guys only serious answers please I am thinking about hosting a tournament in Windsor Ontario Canada if you dont know where that is it is on the other side of the border from Detroit. I want to know if anybody will show up for brawl and brawl+.:):):)

ManofPassion

Smash Rookie
I am not sure if there will be a tourny here I want to find out how many people I can get to come if you have any friends that are not that good they can come too this tourny skill level won't be that high me and my friends about 5 people that are probably some of the best players out of windsor. If I can get 32 people to show for the tourny that would be amazing. I haven't booked the venue yet but there are some places in windsor I might be able to use but I am just trying to get a feel if it will be worth while to host a tourny in windsor.

sauc3

Smash Lord
pretty sure avariceX (get yo name summoned) would show since he lives in windsor and all, I would go but windsor is far and I hate brawl.

Also don't post in this section unless there IS going to be a tourney, and you have worked everything out. Like ally said if you want an idea of numbers post in the canada section.

Top Bottom