• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Windows Movie Maker...I have a movie maker prob...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Windows Movie Maker sucks pretty bad. If you could somehow convert the vids to wmv. or avi. it would work then.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Sadly, i have no Idea how to convert it. Are you using WMM to record?

Also, whatever it is that you're using to record it is saving it as MOV. YOu may need to change some of your settings or get another program.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yep i had to download it, i didn't check to see if i already had one installed so who knows, k i'll try and change my settings but another program? are u talkin about get another camera or download another program other than movie maker???thnx for ur help so far. to rec. i'm usin a plain old camera.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ok, i can tell that it's the camera now. Unless you can change the recording format to on it there's nothing you can do but get another camera or get another program that accepts MOV files.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
hay one sec, i changed the format but now it says this:

The file F:\DCIM\100K7530\100_0330_.mpeg.html cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

any help again?!? i can't find where to download this stuff,(codec) i searched and still nothin!!!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Try to play it on Windows Media Player. It should tell you something about the codec and it will give you two choices. Choose "Get web help" and it should show you some places where you can get it.

Top Bottom