• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

win32.agent.ieu/win32.fraudload.edt/ i think MalwareC hates me - help

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So yeah, letting ignorant people get on your cpu is not a smart thing to do.

Anyway, so after clearing off some infected files, I ran spybot.

found 2 instances of

-win32.agent.ieu (MalwareC)

**edit: I rescanned with Spybot S&D, and now it's pulling up 2 instances of
-win32.fraudload.edt (MalwareC)

it tries to remove them but can't. (Like, it says it fixes them, but it comes up again on rescan).

I tried googling some info, but all I've really found is people asking for help and getting nothing; or suggestions to use programs with no explanation of how to actually USE said programs to get rid of this.

Any help?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
that's the main one I use, yes, and no it didn't pick up anything.

Picked it up in spybot. *points to op* like I said. I know AVG isn't end all. XD

edit
now it's pulling up 2 instances of
-win32.fraudload.edt

Anthony523

Smash Apprentice
Well... some viruses can replicate themselves after they are deleted... You may be dealing with one of those... Also, why have there been like 5 posts in the past 3 days or so saying "NOES I HAZ A VIRUZ" people need to be a little more cautious...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So, I THINK I got rid of the malwares, now I'm just having slight cleanup problems.

My solution was malware bytes.

1) On my startup tab under.... regedit? I think. It still has c.exe, how do I get rid of it. Like, I've gotten rid of the actual c.exe, so it's not a problem from what I can tell. I just want to get rid of this trace aaaaaaaand BECAUSE I got rid of the c.exe first, I can't find it in regedit.

2) My CPU randomly just... dies. Like, it's done that for a while, so it's nothing new, but it does that. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the power source cutting off cause it wasn't overheating this time.

Top Bottom