• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wilmington Tourny/smashfest - Time To Game

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Munkey? you backing down? how sad...

my truck's transmission is in pieces, is anyone traveling near bladenboro? if so, give me a ride please because I Really don't want to borrow one of my parents vehicles.

I'd give compensation for picking me up! not only my thanks but a few bucks.

Lenneth

Smash Rookie
im coming !!! leena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! olyn is here can i go with you since we both live in the same house lenca ^_^

if you give me permission ill post the video of me playing you and pwning you while u still kinda sucked and we both were on a very decent amount of drugs ehe.....

who wants to see lenca getting pwnt by a stoned kid? ^_^

im jk leena im hitch-hiking it there dont warry olyn will deffinatly come

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
yayyyyyyy =) olyn

LOL olyn, that video is already posted =), just not on smashboards

hums.....too stoned to play there!

do come olyn =)

pac- james!!!! dang.... needed you to be there!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah fools mourning pirates dont fall out on me too. Falco is going darius remember him malk =P also im trying to get tc to go.

Bluedeath what are you talking about moneymatch'n

Also, i miss malk and im ready for some game & watch.

Well now i dont think falco is gonna make it and i dunno about tc either, if tc doesnt make it, i need a team mate foools

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I had a money match with munkey that we planned during this tourney..he bailed and my ride bailed so its alot more trouble than its worth.

Lenca, I'm still trying to make it to your house in the morning but I highly doubt I'll going to be able to make it, too much crap from my parents and no one else giving a ride.

Malk

Smash Champion
Awww yeah Lozr. I got so pumped when I read that about GW. Maybe we should team for GW rapage at the beach, but I think I'm teaming with THo like always. if that happens you should be able to team with karn for the win, since he's coming without a partner like always.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
Jade, ill try to pick you up in the morning, im gonna call you, everyone else - i cant wait to see you all!! =)

its happening in exactly 12 hours ^_^

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT

sorry everyone,

the tourny is going to be canceled.

but..in 2 weeks, it might be held.

more information from karn

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
everyone go to raleigh saturday instead lord karn is trying to get everyone there instead of wilmington now. Bluedeath this means you, and now pac tc everyone may be able ot go now. This may be big

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, you should come to my place today. . . It seems too many people fell out of the Wilmington tourney for it to work. We might to some kind of tourney/smashfest there in two weeks on the 26th, though. At least I want to, because I'll already be in Wilmington that weekend.

vZakat

Half Genie
If there's something in raleigh happening I might be able to come. Where do you live Karn? And how long is this happening?

Edit: Is this your address?
2018 Brilliant Drive, Raleigh, NC, 27616
I got it from the MPJ thread.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
What we need is a smash bus....literally, have everyone chip in who wants to come to a tourny, and head out 3 days advance to pick up everyone up ;)

that way, everyone can make it!!!

anyone got a bus ;)? or a big big van ^_^

Edit- When we have a tourny going the next time. the ppl that wanna go but cant drive...contact ppl closest to you, spend the night at their house and leave with them providing them with gas $$$

we gotta do something here.

or some how with the money for the tournies maybe use some of it to go back to the ppl taht drive 1-5 hours to the place....or just all move into karns house...3 stories

just an idea =)

oh and karn, i might be in new york =( in the next 2 weeks, but when i come back(if i go) ill be fixing my car up and i can drive up there anytime with some ppl for a smashfest or something

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sorry mourning pirates us ygo boys failed to come again, you guys need to come to us for once though man for realz =P

Top Bottom