• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz's Leicester Monthlies (Brawl + Melee): Next Date is 10th OR 17th December

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
best come to my next one, and bring slurps as well :)

and wtf guys, the moment i announce the actual date for this, the thread goes dead :l

it's 2 weeks today, imma need to push for some confirmations soon else imma have to cancel this :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
heh, ill bring the whole new norfolk crew to one when we can all make it
got a total of about 8 here now

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
How likely is it that this would be cancelled? :| I don't really want to waste a coach ticket if this is the case, if not then I'll probably talk to prof/alpha dash about coming to this.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
It used to be for free, but my parents suddenly got mad at the fact we were buying like £50 worth of food/drink for everyone without getting anything in return, so they wanted me to charge instead :(

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Can't even make it to Nats cal, I'm disappointed.

Also I may be able to come, depends when I get back from France from my uni trip, obv if I'm back I'll be here.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
if the date is 100% confirmed then I'll book my coach tickets. heading to London in a bit so I'll have to come back up to Leicester again.

"- Smoking is allowed, but you must go outside the front (if you're smoking weed, then just go down the alleyway just up my road lol)" <-- I rofl'd

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Will do, like I said I go to France for a uni trip this monday....so I duno if I can make it but I'll try. Miss you guys :( x

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Richie add me on bbm and yes the date is confirmed

okay so we got;
me
my gf
brad
cal
josh
bmac
otter
hao
maybe george
maybe ddiz + gwag
and hopefully oli and mike

charles, alex, prof and alpha dash, are you guys coming or are you too scared of LC? :p

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
cal and otter attending.....now thats cruel
willz if its not too late plz put my name down im gona beg my parents to give me moneys

Jolteon

hey, sorry I haven't mentioned anything in a while (I was at brighton).

I want to book for me+prof but we'd only come if we can get housed for the night and leave later (and if the coaches are still cheap enough), would that be possible?

btw I've spoken to charles and he doesn't want to come as far as I know, dujuan might come but I don't know if he could get days off work for it now.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, what night? the friday night before or the saturday night?
i'll have to ask my rents
they aren't really keen on anyone sleeping round my house, but i guess i can persuade them with the fact you've housed me like 100 times alex lol

if i can't house you, then brado or calzum may be able to, i'll have to ask them about it as well :)

Jolteon

the saturday night

if you could sort something out that'd be awesome :)

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
okay dude ill try

i dont think ill bother with a brawl tournament unless everyone is interested, i'd charge £2 :)

btw guys i will need melee setups + gamecubes
do not forget please

I own 5tvs, although 2 are HD, and one of the sdtv's is sorta unreliable lol
so brad could you bring yours if possible? would be helpful :)

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
sadly guys i can't house because it's fathers day on the sunday and my rents dont really want to deal with transport and stuff the day after when theyve already got stuff planned
sorry guys would of liked seeing/playing you guys again :(

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Anybody getting the train down and feel like accompanying me to Willz's house?

Would save me the hassle of having to remember the directions (i'm a lazy ******* haha)

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
What i may suggest is try and get a taxi to mine with ddiz, otter etc. Would be a lot cheaper if you all go together as you can split the price (the taxi is around a tenner, although get a quote before you go)

:phone:

Top Bottom