• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution SSBB Tournament Videos

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
who's the pikachu in the second video? that was pretty sad.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
That pikachu diddy match was painful. I didn't even finish watching the first match. Ten minutes of that would have been mind numbing.
Pikachu has more moves then down b and forward smash...
Also... that diddy needs to learn how to punish spammers of thunder. It's not hard. Especially if they're not good.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
This is perhaps the first tournament I watched in which I was absolutely certain I could take all of them at the same time.

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
omg that pika needs to learn some new moves...that was horrible tyhe diddy was jus as bad it seems he had no clue how to get around the thunder

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
wow, even the marth was ta ta ta terrible...

seriously, this is how far you guys are in june???? you should have been passed this point in freaken april tops.

good god, dont get me started on that pikachu match...

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
seriously, this is how far you guys are in june???? you should have been passed this point in freaken april tops.
BreakDown Tournament II was the first SSBB Tournament in Florida. The date for the tournament was 3.1.08. BreakDown Tournament III was 4.19.08. Most of these players will represent at Willvolution 2008 which is my big event of the year.

Xanthus

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad to see some advanced techs being used in brawl. Like BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Not everybody is a competitive player though (or a decent gamer for that matter), so I'm not going to insult them =P.

I mean with all these easy newer games out , how could you expect them to be good?

Top Bottom