• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be maining Shiek?

AquaNinja

Smash Cadet
I will be maining Shiek, along with Greninja. I really like ninjas and fast characters. NINJAS!
My personal mains are:

Guaranteed: Sheik, Greninja

Possible: King D3, Pikachu, Lucario, Meta Knight, Marth
All of the possible ones depend on if I like what Nintendo did with them. The guaranteed ones are characters I will main no matter what.

The question is: WILL YOU MAIN SHEIK?!?!?

Last edited:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Sheik is one of my mains along with Zelda, Wolf, Charizard and Ivysaur. I'll main her, but as one of the mains, not the real main.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Sheik will be my veteran main; still waiting on a few others to see if they're included in the game.

Morbi

Scavenger
Sheik was one of my mains in Melee and Brawl; but to be honest, it was because she was attached to Zelda. I am not sure, I do not like her turban that much, it looks really awkward on her head. Other than that, I will give her a try, but their is less incentive to play as her now that she is her own character. I might pocket her.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unlikely. I never used her when she was part of Zelda's moveset and now she isn't! :D

Morbi

Scavenger
1. Link
2. Ganon
3. Zelda
4. Little Mac
5. Sheik?

I might actually main her, the only possible contender to replace her would be Jigglypuff, who hasn't been revealed yet. That being said, I might also main the Zelda newcomer which would push her down (probably). I suppose it depends. I want to main her, but I don't find it feasible to main much more than 5 characters.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
If she doesn't suck, I might use her a lot. I always liked her playstyle, but I hated having Zelda together in the package. I can't say I will main her yet, because there are a couple newcomers I want to try first, like Greninja and Mega Man. Plus, if Palutena is confirmed and Ridley is in the game, these are two other characters I will want to try. Not to mention I will keep playing Zero Suit Samus... So yeah, it is early to say, but I am REALLY hoping Sheik is a good character this time around.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I don't think I'll main Sheik, but Sheik did steal my heart in my Brawl wifi years because of her design and connected-ness with Zelda. So I'll definitely keep educated and come by to talk. :D

PS, you can only HAVE one main. That's why it's called you main.

Last edited:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I don't think I'll main Sheik, but Sheik did steal my heart in my Brawl wifi years because of her design and connected-ness with Zelda. So I'll definitely keep educated and come by to talk. :D

PS, you can only HAVE one main. That's why it's called you main.
I agree with you but the argument is "Well I use all these characters for a equal amount of time so I have x number mains." While in reality this only mean's they have a lot of 2nds and no mains.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If Zelda ends up being as bad as ZeRo thinks (please Samurai, no) then possibly.
Rosalina and Villager are other contenders. In the end, it depends on which one is most fun for me in Smash 4's environment.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
No, but I'm liking the idea of Shiek as a secondary, tertiary, or pocket.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think she'll be one of my secondary characters. Shiek was always pretty fun to fight with. Though it might take a while to get used to her new moves.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Well Sheik is my new main in Brawl so most likely she'll be at least a sub-main in 3DS and Wii U if her abilities don't change too drastically.

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
1. Zelda
2. Sheik
3. Kirby
4. Villager
5. Rosalina or Luigi
Sheik looks way more badass in this game. No surprise that a lot of people will decide to main him.

simpleglitch

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1907-8424-2856
With the current roster, I will be likely main Sheik. It will depend on who else is included in this game. If she isn't my main, he will definitely be a 2nd.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
Absolutely. Sheik was my main in Melee and Brawl, so it's inevitable that I will main her in Smash 4. She is fantastic.

YaBoiobZ

Smash Rookie
My top two mains are going to be Marth and Sheik. Then my sub mains will be ZSS, and Link. I will still be giving Mac, Rosa, Palutena, Megaman, and Pac man a fighting chance. But I do not know how well I will like the newcomers without actually playing them.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
If she's as good as she was in Melee, then **** YES. If not, then no. I'll just weep to myself at night... Knowing her specials are worthwhile now, but ineffective. Then I'll drink a lot and get into a fist fight with the potted plant in the living room that resembles my father.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
She's second nature to me now. She cant NOT be my main. I'll be picking up quite a few other characters. Pac-man seems interesting.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I liked Sheik in Brawl. Just recently played PM, and I already decided that she was going to one of my mains in that game. So yes, I will most likely main her. Might change though, but probably not, since from what I heard she's going to be great in this game.

Last edited:

IceColdSoda

Smash Cadet
Sheik is looking a lot like her Melee counterpart with new twists. She isn't one of my mains in Melee but I do play her a lot.

TylerBeyond

Smash Rookie
NNID
GuardianOfHorror
3DS FC
2852-8288-1346
I am considered the best Sheik main in Indiana! So totally gonna main Sheik, and Little Mac! :)

:sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::4sheik::sheik:

suarsuar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
suarsuar
I think they've given her a lot of love and two new moves will just open up all sorts of avenues for Sheik.

The only thing is with 48 other enemies to learn/deal with, I don't know that it will be straightforward like Melee.

I want to main her in the beginning, but I might pocket some other new-comers on the side.

tebby

Smash Cadet
probably

hard to say until the game actually releases for me lol

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I recently picked up Sheik in melee. Seems like there was no better time to grasp the fundamentals.

Sheik will likely be my #1 main in Smash 4.

Ramzy

ROCKMAN
She'll be my close-combat secondary since my main is Mega Man

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
Im still testing out all of the characters, trying to learn the new ones. Especially shulk and his blade. But for some reason i just tear through people as Shiek. Shes so good and fits me so well.

Last edited:

LinkNIvy

Smash Apprentice
I never played her in the past Smash games, but after getting frustrated with Link and realizing that I really liked her kit after picking her up, I'm probably going to switch to Shiek as my main. I've always liked Shiek, and I realized that my favorite Smash characters have recently been Toon Link, Shiek and Ganondorf in For Glory...

I don't play Shiek the most since I know she's S tier material and For Glory has mostly been kind of been a hang out place to just play different characters with people, but I switch to her when people play Little Mac or Robin since they're really not fun to face.

vmoney48

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0361-8296-7078
Sheik is going to be my main. Love the new moves and the way you can edge guard your opponent with her. Sheik The Beast is back!!

Top Bottom