• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be "looking up" how to unlock characters?

Jones534

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1162-9738
I'll just play through the game and unlock who I can unlock. I'll probably check to see if their are certain requirements to unlocks certain folks.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I've played enough Smash to know how to unlock everyone without looking it up lol. Plus there's hints in-game thanks to the challenges.
Actually, the challenges don't give hints on characters.

As for me, I don't care about spoilers, so yeah, I will look it up.

Tshockz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
speed0fsound
3DS FC
1762-3005-1769
Yes especially for robin/shulk/palutena if they are not starters.

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
After I beat all the single player modes once, yeah I will probably just look up how to unlock the rest.

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
Knowing the internet, I'll probably stumble upon it by accident and I will never be able to erase it from my head.

Then again, it's not like the unlockable methods are hard in the first place.

laclo2

Smash Rookie
Most of the characters I want to try out are almost all unlockables so I'm highly positive I will spoil myself to unlock the character's

Chocobo Link

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3960-6377
For certain with characters I want to play as the most, like :4robinf:, but other than that, I'm just gonna go and attempt to unlock characters until I run out of ideas on how to do so.

Zanwald

Smash Rookie
I'd truly prefer not to at all.. But around the 1,000 round mark I'll probably start looking up how to unlock whomever I may not have.

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
Based on the starting roster on the Japanese E-shop I most likely will only look up how to unlock Lucina and suprise myself with the others.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Only if I really like the character (i.e. Roy or Isaac/Matthew).
Otherwise, I'll take it at my own pace.

Top Bottom