• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Toon Link Clear the Way for Toon Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I personally can't really see Tetra on her own happening... :/

Unfortunately that's the case. Which is a shame, she might not actually need to be bogged down by her Zelda version in all honestly. Then again, I do prefer Vaati as a Zelda newcomer. However unlikely he is, or any new Zelda character to be honest.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Eh I can tolerate Toon Zelda as I do like her as a character. It's this Toon Sheik that I just hope they leave out. Tetra is a much better option. :/

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I hope not, two versions of the same character is pushing it as it is, but the possibility of 3 zeldas, maybe even 4? Thats just redundant as hell

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Personally, my favourite character for being a newcomer for both Zelda and Toon would be Wind Waker Ganondorf.

Current Ganondorf, used in Brawl and Melee is just a clone of Captain Falcon, but there is a conflict between fans of Zelda that want him to change the moveset or fans of SSB that want he to stay with that moveset. So adding Toon Ganondorf would be a solution avoiding the conflict, fans of Zelda would enjoy the Double Sword Agile Moveset of Wind Waker Ganondorf and those idiots who are attached to Captain Falcontwo would still have the option to play with it.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well with transforming characters now seperate, I'm gonna say no, you can't have toon zelda without tetra

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Toon Zelda or Tetra would be neat, but I don't think it is too likely. I'd prefer Tetra on her own, as Toon Zelda would be a lighter clone of Zelda.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
If any other toon characters make it, I'd assume it would be Ganon, assuming he returns, and as an alt costume. The reasoning for this is that they could be the same size. Adding in Toon Zelda would mean adding in another clone, simply because Toon Zelda and Zelda are different sizes and wouldnt work as alt costumes

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah a shorter semi clone is what most expect her to end up. Toon Zelda really depends if they don't have enough time but still enough to include one or two semi-clones into the games. And if they aren't really planning for another Zelda newcomer.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I doubt Toon Zelda/Tetra will be joining us in this iteration of Smash Brothers. Mainly because Ganondorf seems to be obtaining that supposed last Zelda series spot.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh, we don't need toon versions of every character, if we get another Zelda character, it should be Impa with her Hyrule Warriors design.

Zeldaisthegirl

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule Warriors Isn't a real Zelda game, therefore it will not be getting any representation is SSB.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Maybe Toon Zelda would be a bonus character like Lucina, and we would still get another LoZ Newcomer?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Perhaps, I could see her coming along with Tetra or a revamped Ganondorf within the same trailer aka Lucina + Robin or Charizard + Greninja style.

Though 7 Zelda characters might be considered a little overkill....... I can at least see her showing up alongside a revamped Ganondorf though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom