• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

will there be beta testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddestmoose

Smash Rookie
I was just wondering if anyone new any info about beta testing for brawl. I figured if anyone new about it, the people on this board would.
thanks

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If there was any info on beta testing for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'm sure it would have been posted across many gaming sites (IGN,Gamespot,1UP, here... etc.)

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
If I had to guess, probably not. There was no public beta testing for 64 or Melee, and letting anyone who isn't involved with Nintendo or Sora would ruin the surprise of finding out who all the characters are when we finally get the game.

Impossible? No, of course not. Improbable? I'm gonna say yes.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
We aren't officially affiliated with Nintendo, so we wouldn't know more than anyone else, unless it's been posted on an official news site or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom