• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will someone teach me the ways of falco

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
I have been maining falco since brawl came out. I have only played agianst lvl 9 computers and have gotten better. But i know that i can't get better by just playing the computer and watching sethlon and bombsoldier videos. I want to go under the wing ( no pun intended:laugh:) of a teacher. Will anyone teach me? Even if its on wi fi. Ah, i forget to add. I have never played melee, only on and off at friends house. I was never good at it. Heck i wasn't even bad. So brawl is new territory for me because i am now taking it seriously

kismet2

Smash Ace
Well the best advice I can give you is play against alot of people and make sure their above average too because you can learn what to do in certain situations so you can be aware of it in the future and it'll give you some ideas what to do and what not to do.

Top Bottom