• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will smashboards.com change the layout to white like in brawl once it's released?

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
thanks everyone for posting your comments!

it looks like the jury is really hung on this one tho! talk about BLACK and WHITE opinions

lmao

it should totally be an option tho

the black is like the melee background...the white would be nice to represent brawl

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Well. Im almost done with my little mockup. Not the best but its ok. I did the first page (announcements, brawl, melee). Now I need to show how threads look.

I also need to do a black and white version. Ill see If I can post it sometime later today.

EDIT: scratch that. A look inside the threads will take too long. Ill just tweak a few things with the existing one and add a white version.

Pun

Smash Apprentice
Changing my decision. I would like to have the OPTION to change layouts. Either this one or the brawl white one. This oen would be good for day because you can see perfectly fine and you are saving watt hours on your computer, whereas the white one would be good during the dark.

Tek32

Smash Cadet
I really dislike dark color themes it gives off a bad "vibe" so to speak. I would really enjoy a white/light layout.

Top Bottom