• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will falco make it to Brawl?

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Considering that Star fox series will only get 3 reps, I see it like this:

1) Fox
2) Krystal
3) Falco OR Wolf

I hate krystal, but I have to accept that she is getting in before wolf and/or falco

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
I just had an awesome thought. We'd like clones to be a little different in some ways, right? Falco is a bird. Ok? so...

What if Falco could glide?

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
yea oxyborb kinda rises something that I've been wondering forever since falco is a bird why is he so **** heavy it doesn't make sense, but the glide thing well that should make since, sense hes a bird and all... but their is no reason why falco should not make it back i think he is definitely in

0rion

Smash Journeyman
If only Mr. Lombardi becomes confirmed like......sometime this century. Then a brotha wouldn't be gettin chills that he might not be in Brawl. Dogg gone it! If he ain't in Brawl, then I'm gettin in my Death Scythe Gundam and blowin up every single **** Nintendo facility everywhere!!

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
I personally would prefer Fox, Falco, and Wolf as the Starfox reps over Krystal. A lot of people use Falco. They can't just drop him. Nintendo would have a riot on their hands. Now, when you ask me whether or not he should have a new moveset, I can't decide. I am personally against the clone returning, but I think Falco worked really well as a clone of Fox (although I still chose Fox instead). If they don't bring Falco back, I think many fans will be upset, but I also believe that those same fans will be upset if they bring him back with a completely revised moveset.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
i dont see falco getting in, sakurai said there wont be aany more clones but i do see wolf or krystal getting in as replacements for falco, but i dont see fox's games getting more than 3 reps if not 2. we need rom for other franchises.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
I personally would prefer Fox, Falco, and Wolf as the Starfox reps over Krystal. A lot of people use Falco. They can't just drop him. Nintendo would have a riot on their hands. Now, when you ask me whether or not he should have a new moveset, I can't decide. I am personally against the clone returning, but I think Falco worked really well as a clone of Fox (although I still chose Fox instead). If they don't bring Falco back, I think many fans will be upset, but I also believe that those same fans will be upset if they bring him back with a completely revised moveset.
And guess who will be at the heart of this riot.....

Mr. Lombardi is like Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid. He can wait months without food waiting for his prey. And he'll only put his gun down when Sakurai confirms him in Brawl. However, you know what will happen if Sakurai demotes Falco to assist trophy or just replaces him with Wolf.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
YEA! Star Fox deserves 4 reps in Brawl. The only reason people think that they won't is because Star Fox doesnt have that many games. But thats not what makes a game important. Star Fox is a very well known series in Nintendo and very popular. Pretty much as known as Legend of Zelda.

The reason peopel want Star Fox to have 4 reps is because how awesome these four characters would be in Brawl.

Fox- Main character of the franchise
Krystal- Staff user, Fox's Girl
Falco- Aerialist, Fox's right hand man
Wolf- Strong character, Fox's Rival

Falco is my favorite video game character and my main in Melee. I really hope he returns ^^. I bet he'll be luigified, that'd be really awesome =] but his own moveset would be just as cool! XD

Saku

Smash Cadet
Edit: (Crap! Sorry!)

Hmm..
I don't want Falco to come in. After what they did to Fox's looks... I'm not sure I could handle the updated Falco. At all.

Saku

Smash Cadet
Krystal would be a nightmare for me.
If Krystal, in all her "Exploration" Bikini (now with an extra long stick with bulbous ends that get really warm!) glory, makes it into Brawl... I'll probably never stop bashing her face in. If she makes yelps and noises that were clearly made for a man's sleazy enjoyment, then I'll just have any AI around me beat the heck out of her, or I'll end up having to mute the television and/or Sound Effects.
On the other hand, if Krystal is released, I guess we'll at least know which "side" Sakurai is "batting" for...

Chillironchef

Smash Rookie
:laugh: ofcourse falcos coming back its just that hese so good they wunt everyone to unloock him again. !!! Silly ppl:chuckle:

MysticKenji

Smash Master
this thread is dum:mad:,falco is not coming back
You're dumb. Falco should come back.

There should be 3 reps for StarFox.

-Fox
-Falco :)
-Krystal with staff
Word.

Krystal would be a nightmare for me.
If Krystal, in all her "Exploration" Bikini (now with an extra long stick with bulbous ends that get really warm!) glory, makes it into Brawl... I'll probably never stop bashing her face in. If she makes yelps and noises that were clearly made for a man's sleazy enjoyment, then I'll just have any AI around me beat the heck out of her, or I'll end up having to mute the television and/or Sound Effects.
On the other hand, if Krystal is released, I guess we'll at least know which "side" Sakurai is "batting" for...
Huh?:confused:

Chillironchef

Smash Rookie
;) both of those r funny comments heh u guys crack me up lol heh.. o great gotta head out ta work soon ehh mmm hmmm mm hmm:psycho:

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I'd honestly rather have both Wolf and Krystal, than have Falco's return force me to choose.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is a tough one. I'm not much of a fan of the starfox series, so I guess I'll have to say no. Just to leave room for the main villian, wolf. Two starfox characters are enough for me, nonetheless 3 or 4.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Before the delay I would've said no. But now, with more time to work out kinks, (In previous SSB games characters have made in excess, then cut. Not added) I would not be surprised to see Falco return for another fight. I'm putting my vote in as a strong 'Maybe'

smashbot226

Smash Master
Falco needs to move over.

Nobody really liked him in StarFox 64, the original, in Assault, or in Adventures.

Wolf only assissted Fox because of the massiveness of the threat. Wolf is actually considered Fox's arch nemesis. Alongside Krystal, those three are the only Star Fox reps we need.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I don't want Falco to come back even though he's my favorite Melee character. Why? cause if he is in Brawl he will almost definitely have his new look and outfit... and I hate those. That means no red jacket outfit, and that's really the only reason I ever picked him. My name TRC stands for "The Red Comet" because of that.

Top Bottom