• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wild Nidorina Appears!

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
So yeah, hi and all that!

So um, basically I'm some nobody artist on a few other places and I've been playing smash since the n64 days.
Problem is: I'm still not very good.

And that's part of why I'm here, to try and brush up some actual skill on the 3Ds (and wii u when it comes out) so maybe I can actually do for glory without getting my ass kicked so much.

Main's Bowser Jr but ironically I hardly ever use BJ himself, more of a Wendy/Morton/Larry player with a few sprinkles of Iggy. Naturally I'll mostly be hanging around their board, though I may swing by the Greninja/Ganondorf/Jigglypuff boards sometimes.

Also pretty much anything related to confidence is basically rock bottom with me so expect meekness and excessive apologies all around.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Very funny awareness of confidence, I got a laugh out of the follow up meekness and apologies expected in our future.

And yet it takes a liiiittle courage to mention it... So use that awareness and cut it out, you!

The people seem friendly enough here so no worries about covering social bases, live a little, try to break out of your shell. Wait, or I should say... break out of your clown car first... then break out of your spikey shell, and be you :D

I'm partial to the goofball Lemmy when I play BJr. they really are all fun characters with so much personality.

Is there a place where we can see some of your art?

oh, and Welcome :]

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Very funny awareness of confidence, I got a laugh out of the follow up meekness and apologies expected in our future.

And yet it takes a liiiittle courage to mention it... So use that awareness and cut it out, you!

The people seem friendly enough here so no worries about covering social bases, live a little, try to break out of your shell. Wait, or I should say... break out of your clown car first... then break out of your spikey shell, and be you :D

I'm partial to the goofball Lemmy when I play BJr. they really are all fun characters with so much personality.

Is there a place where we can see some of your art?

oh, and Welcome :]
Funny enough, when I beat Classic on 9.0 for the first time I was using Lemmy!

And I do have a Deviantart ( meepymaybelle ) but I tend to update more on Tumblr ( itwasadarkasndstormybunbun but will go back to rainybunbun in november ) since I've had a bit of a problem with my hands/fingers and it's hurt too much to do many longer pics that'd be DA worthy recently.

Also, for -_skinny_-, I updated the profile with my FC!

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Funny enough, when I beat Classic on 9.0 for the first time I was using Lemmy!

And I do have a Deviantart ( meepymaybelle ) but I tend to update more on Tumblr ( itwasadarkasndstormybunbun but will go back to rainybunbun in november ) since I've had a bit of a problem with my hands/fingers and it's hurt too much to do many longer pics that'd be DA worthy recently.

Also, for -_skinny_-, I updated the profile with my FC!
Roy! confirmed for Sm4sh! >;D that one got a laugh. Great work on Deviant! I couldn't find itwasdarkasndstormybunbun :( although as I look at it now, maybe there is an 's' in there that shouldn't be. Yep that worked ha.
I think 'Smashachu' is a piece that shows progress in execution and skill, it's very well done; smooth, has character, and a very warm and inviting color palette.
You are lucky to be able to express yourself through happy and fun art, don't dog yourself! I know it offers the doorway to a supportive leg up from your peers, but think about what your art would think about it being told it sucks (@frustrated Nid with a tablet) crazy I know... but love the art you make and it'll always be worth the effort. I have a feeling you do, you may just find it safer to put yourself down to lessen expectations. But behind my assumptions, whatever the reasons may be, no more of it!

Keep on drawing, and smashing for that matter, and if you ever make anything you want to share, feel free to holler! I am a big fan of the creative mind.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Sweet ill add you when im done procrastinating with cleaning stuff :p
you dont have to call me -_skinny_-, skinny is fine lol, or Gilbert, or whatever name you feel like calling me (except Keith)

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Sweet ill add you when im done procrastinating with cleaning stuff :p
you dont have to call me -_skinny_-, skinny is fine lol, or Gilbert, or whatever name you feel like calling me (except Keith)
Righty, got round to registering you now!
Fair warning though, I'm not a good player. :p

Top Bottom