• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiimote Glide Tossing

sirdangolot5

Smash Rookie
Most of my matches are against my brother (who plays MK and Snake) and I'm always Diddy.

We only own one Gamecube Controller, and he can't play with the Wiimote AT ALL, so to be fair, I always let him have the GCN pad.
The control scheme is very similar, and I can use both pretty easily, except for several AT's as Diddy.
One is reverse Glide Tossing. If I want to Glide toss a naner, it almost HAS to be in the same direction as my roll, because it's VERY hard to swing the analog stick from one side to the other quickly enough to toss in the direction opposite me (Wiimote has no CStick). The same goes for throwing bananas downwards (although it's not as difficult.) As far as the "Smash attacks with a Banana" trick goes, it's hard for the same reasons.

Can I have any help?

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
gamespot has a $5-10 controller . The sticks are a little unaccurate, but that makes your game nice when you get a regular controller.

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i just bought a normal good gc controller for 15 bucks perfectly new.

Top Bottom