• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Gamecube Emulation - Wishlist

greatbernard

Smash Apprentice
Later in the gen of course. Charging $15 per title is fair.

Games which haven't been re-released should get precedence.

Wishlist:

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
  2. Mario Kart Double Dash
  3. Super Mario Sunshine
  4. Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem
  5. Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door
  6. Kirby Air Ride
  7. F Zero GX
  8. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
  9. Star Fox Adventures
  10. Star Fox Assault
  11. Baten Kaitos
  12. Pikmin
  13. Metroid Prime
  14. Animal Crossing
  15. Tales of Symphonia

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
Nintendo said a while back that they like the idea of Gamecube games on the WiiU VC. But nothing past that has been done about it.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Good list. I'd really love Melee for WiiU.

You're definitely bang on with Metroid Prime. Not sure of these are already on VC but I'd also pay money for LoZ Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64. And the older Pokemon titles (Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal) would also be nice given the Gameboy support. Not sure how the trading and battling would though.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Good list. I'd really love Melee for WiiU.

You're definitely bang on with Metroid Prime. Not sure of these are already on VC but I'd also pay money for LoZ Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64. And the older Pokemon titles (Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal) would also be nice given the Gameboy support. Not sure how the trading and battling would though.
Metriod Prime probably will not happen because of Metroid Prime Trilogy. Same deal with Wind Waker because of the HD update on WiiU. Possibly Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 might feel the same fate because and be DS only because of the DS remakes.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Metriod Prime probably will not happen because of Metroid Prime Trilogy. Same deal with Wind Waker because of the HD update on WiiU. Possibly Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 might feel the same fate because and be DS only because of the DS remakes.
Considering that Prime Trilogy was released on a limited print cycle and the only way to get it anymore is used (i.e. not giving Nintendo any money), I'm not sure that would really qualify as a reason to not release Prime 1/2 on VC.

Regarding games that recently got remakes, it's worth noting that Kirby Super Star went on the Wii VC about a year/year and a half (depending on which region you're talking about) after Super Star Ultra was released. Obviously this is only one case, and Nintendo could still decide that they don't want to offer the originals that soon after, but the remakes of both Star Fox 64 and OoT have been out for almost three years now, and Wind Waker HD has been out for about a year. And Metroid Prime Trilogy, regardless of its availability, has been out for almost five years now. So I wouldn't write them off just yet.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
That list sums it up pretty good.

I'm sure it won't happen, but it would be cool if they added some content to older games. Multiplayer in Super Mario Sunshine would be amazing, also just letting us play as Luigi would be cool too. :luigimelee:

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Super Mario Strikers
3. Soul caliber 2
4. Sonic Adventure DX
5. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
6. Mario Kart: Double Dash
7.Star Fox: Assault

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
I've actually wanted GameCube games on Virtual Console since hearing that the Wii U is incompatible with the discs.

As for what games I'd like to see?

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
2. Kirby Air Ride
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Star Fox Assault
6. Animal Crossing
7. F-Zero GX
8. Pokémon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness
9. Pikmin
10. Wario World

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
I've actually wanted GameCube games on Virtual Console since hearing that the Wii U is incompatible with the discs.

As for what games I'd like to see?

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
2. Kirby Air Ride
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Star Fox Assault
6. Animal Crossing
7. F-Zero GX
8. Pokémon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness
9. Pikmin
10. Wario World
I Like yours but idk if you can play Pokémon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness on Wii U

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
1.F-Zero GX
2.Melee
3.Pokemon XD, with support in the case of RSEFRLG virtual console releases
4. Fire Emblem: POR
5.Custom Robo
all assuming adapter support

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
1. Avatar the last airbender
2. Call of duty 2: Big Red One
3. Call of duty: Finest hour
4. Cars
5. Charlie's angle's
6. Chicken little
7. Curious George
8. Happy Feet
9. Madagascar
10. Madden NFL 06
11. Madden NFL 08
12. Madden NFL 2002
13. Madden NFL 2003
14. Madden NFL 2004
15. Madden NFL 2005
16. Madden NFL Football 07
17. Mary-Kate & Ashley Sweet 16: Licensed to Drive / I really want this one:awesome:
18. Also an xbox 360 emulation of sonic 06

finalark

SNORLAX
At first I thought that list was legitimate, since (if my memory serves) the Avatar game was really easy but not terrible and the early Call of Duty games were actually pretty solid.

Top Bottom