• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Wii U/3DS] Shin Chie's Monthly Smash Tournaments #3 [MAY 1-2]

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Hi there, I'm Shin Chie. I am hosting a Wii U and 3DS Tournament.
In order to sign up. You need to sign up on the challonge.

The first tournament will be on:

3DS: MAY 2, 2015 @ 7 PM EST
WII U: MAY1, 2015 @ 7PM EST

WII U CHALLONGE http://challonge.com/shinchiemonthlywiiu3

3DS CHALLONGE: http://challonge.com/shinchiemonthly3ds3
WE WILL USE A CHAT FOR ALL TOURNAMENTS. THIS CHAT WILL BE GIVEN THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT!

RULES:
Best 2 out of 3
3 Stock
8 Minutes
Customs: Allowed
Equipment: Banned
Mii Fighters: Allowed

Wii U Stages:

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Omega Stages

Counterpick Stages:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Kongo Jungle 64
Lylat Cruise
Town & City

3DS Stages:

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Omega Stages

Counterpick Stages:
Yoshi's Island
Arena Ferox
Prism Tower
Battlefield
Omega Stages

Welp these are all the rules and other things. If you have any questions you can post them here. Thanks and have a nice day!
Month 3 Prizes: Wii U: GIFT CARD
3DS: GIFT CARD

NEW UPDATE: After the tournament. We will have a Salty Suite. Have a bone to pick with one of the people in the tournament? This is your chance to make them salty!

RULES: If your opponent does not appear within 10 minutes you win the set. 5 = minutes = one match.

Last edited:

XerothFZ

Smash Rookie
I just thought to ask, what is a counterpick stage exactly? and I'll enter, I need all the practice I can get for future tourneys!

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
I just thought to ask, what is a counterpick stage exactly? and I'll enter, I need all the practice I can get for future tourneys!
Its when a winner of the first match bans a stage and then the loser picks a stage from the list that is not banned.

Gears_1000

Smash Ace
NNID
gears1000
3DS FC
0705-3091-8507
Are there still spots available for this tournament? (3DS version)

Last edited:

Jujuace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juju
3DS FC
1736-1664-1010
Will be joining the 3ds version tournament, does anyone know if 7pm EST is 4pm PST (pacific time, i forgot how the acronym goes)

kevinrubio93

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3368-3435-0466
So I'm wondering how will this tournament work when it comes to play on 3ds should we exchange friend codes before hand? Just wondering because you just sign up but do not list any friend codes.This is a first for me sorry guys.

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
So I'm wondering how will this tournament work when it comes to play on 3ds should we exchange friend codes before hand? Just wondering because you just sign up but do not list any friend codes.This is a first for me sorry guys.
You will add the FC of the person you are against when the tournament happens. Good luck in the tournament!

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
So guys how do you think we should communicate for matches and stuff? Like should it just say in this thread or something like a Skype group?

Tucan

Smash Rookie
I signed up for the 3ds version. I am so hyped for this tourney! I haven't been able to find a tourney online with a losers bracket for some reason, so I am very happy there is one here!

Top Bottom