• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Custom Moves

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Haven't seen these posted before, apologies in that case.

But here's a vid I just made of all Wii Fit Trainer's Custom Moves.

Enjoy!

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Great! I was looking for some more information on her, and this will be a big help. Thank you, Chauzu.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I've noticed that the Giant Hoop custom is a bit of an AI breaker in that for some reason, the level 9 AI is unable to dodge/shield it very often at all, and will typically either just eat every single hit from it, or only shield some of the hits.

Aside from that, it just seems like an amazing offensive option overall, since it can get people off the stage easily, which is somewhere many characters really won't want to be with how effective both of the Sun Salutation customs are at gimping due to their horizontal launch trajectory.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
@NinjaLink actually did everyone a service and went through everyones customs and the new system mechanics.

It's a good watch for anyone playing with customs legal (I think they should be), since it'll let you get a good idea of what you could possibly be facing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mariorqs/videos

He's a smart player besides so the subscribe is definitely worth it.

In any case thanks for the look anyway Chazu, and a small correction to the video, Sun salutation heals if fully charged and fired. Does matter if it hits or not.

As for her customs they've all got pretty good use depending on how you plan to play. Being able to change specials instead of characters is something I'm really looking forward to if customs stay legal.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I think WFT has some really compelling special options. I feel like all of her specials except up-b have 3 options with potential.

I've been enjoying Weighted Header the most, as well as the default Deep Breathing. Sun Salutation I can't decide on.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
So just in case anyone wants to know, I just tested Steady Deep Breathing (Down B 3), and I have observed that it has some sort of armor while you charge it, at least against Bowser's fire (this might be present in all of them; haven't tested).
It also lets you survive Bowser's F-tilt at 700%, and lasts for approximately 6 seconds.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
The Huge Header is unlocked by completing one of the challenges. (Cleverly placed under a "Training" challenge.)
You have to get a 10 hit combo in training. Just spawn a buncha smart bombs and watch the combo bar go nuts.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Currently leaning towards 2321 as her main set, with 2121 also compelling. Maybe 3322 against Little Mac?

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Exploding breathing
Blue sun salutation
Those 2 look like great edgeguard tools

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I tried to make down-b 2 work, but couldn't get much benefit from it in most matchups? Only really ever worked as a surprise.

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
I tried to make down-b 2 work, but couldn't get much benefit from it in most matchups? Only really ever worked as a surprise.
It can be great for edgeguarding for characters like duck hunt or ikes quick draw so it's actually pretty good if u start experiment with it

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I think Deep Breathing / Down 1 is probably the worst version of that move. It's too easy to camp out the short duration to avoid the extra damage she gets, and if you want the extra weight then Steady Breathing serves the same purpose better. The heal is nice but ultimately insignificant. Volatile Breathing is not great but can be hard to avoid in some (edgeguarding) situations, similar to Ness' PK Flash but faster.

Every version of Sun Salutation is great. Enriched is probably the best just because of how easily you can spam giant projectiles with it. Sweeping is the easiest to kill with as far as I can tell but I haven't been able to test how difficult it is to DI out of; if it can be escaped easily then it becomes easily the worst of the 3 versions and I'm already leaning towards it being slightly worse than the other 2 anyway.

Huge Header is almost certainly the best side-b. The presence it gives you offstage is just amazing. Weighted Header is pretty useless imo, it doesn't really cover any angles that WFT is weak at and it weakens your projectile game by not having one of the other 2 versions. Default Header is still good, I just don't think it's as good as Huge Header.

Hoops I haven't really had time to play with, but I've heard a lot of buzz calling Jumbo Hoop the new MK Tornado and just playing in training mode I can definitely see it. It's definitely not as good of a recovery move as Super Hoop but it's still decent and Super Hoop is very good recovery so that's not a big fault against it. Hoop Hurricane seems bad; the recovery isn't as good as Super Hoop and it's way too risky to use as an attack. Maybe you could edgeguard with it but WFT has better edgeguarding tools.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****, Huge Header is good. Setups, edgeguarding, playing offstage, defense, it has it all. It stays out long enouh for you to send it out at some really crazy angles. It's huge presence covers your approach and return to stage. So many things to explore with that move. I've been using various versions of Sun Salutation to hit the ball at different times, giving WFT ridiculous control over her opponent's movement options.

I really like the blue Sun Salutation. It's lingering presence when it's done charging makes it hard to see what you're doing immediately after you shield, so you can grab, dodge, jab, or wait to see what your opponent does. It's slow enough to catch bad spotdodges and safe-ish rolls. It pushes really far away even at 0 and can force your opponent into bad situations early. If you rely on momentum to keep WFT out of positions where her odd buttons and slow smashes will get you killed, you should look into these moves.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
WARNING BIAS BELOW:

Neutral 1: Possibly the worst one. 2% healing is stupid low. One not great hit. A bad projectile in general.
N2: OK this may be the best unless you're a master gimper. The size ins't too much of an issue, doubled fully charged damage is never bad, and the lack of 2% healing doesn't matter. EVER. Direct Upgrade alert!
N3: Again, Direct Upgrade. Less range is negligible, and it doens't disappear on hit and multi-hit, so it can gimp multiple foes at once. I may post some stupid replay of me gimping 3 Bowser at once who SDI'd just too slow.

S1: All three are great, but this one is the hardest to hit with. The trajectory is too high to hit small enemies, yet too low to hit people in the air. Really both specials fix one of those problems but magnify the other.
S2: The move now bounces high and is big and slow, making it more anti-air and anti-camp.. This alll also makes it way easier for rushdown to get past your balls. Especially since the size gives it away. The sun salutation combos are absurd.
S3: Better vs rushdown because with that size, they make expect the normal one and come for you, only to run into a much stronger, much harder, much less range Ball of hurt. Unfortunately you'e that much worse against campers now.

U1: This recovery sucks. Sorry. this is the worst of the 3 hands down. goes the height of 3-4 sandbags. diagonal recovery is fine i guess.
U2: slap on power gear, and transform into the game's best damage racker/ really with + 150 gear i did 11% per hit, trapped even level 9 CPUs for at least 65%, and pretty much wrecked my friends with their least favorite character. Wonderful horizontal recovery because it lasts long. too bad it goes the height of almost 1 sandbag uncharged, 2 after spamming B.
U3: lasts short, so you need to act quick. If you don't press this will take you literally nowherw. If you do press you can ho higher to abuse the windbox of yours. Goes very high, perfect fpor speed sets that can move euner the stage and just use this for purely vertical recovery, or gfreefall onto the stage after going really high.

D1: Horrible. 25% boost is horrible. 3% healed it horrible. the amount of time it stalls on use 2 is horrible. Even if it was spammable it would be horrible. REPLACE INSTANTLY!
D2: Direct Upgrade. Loses out on already useless effects, now explodes instead. Cool and useful.
D3: The wait time isn't that bad, and short invincibility is always great.

Last edited:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
U1: This recovery sucks. Sorry. this is the worst of the 3 hands down. goes the height of 3-4 sandbags. diagonal recovery is fine i guess.
Go try this move again but mash B really fast and see how high it actually goes. It's no Villager recovery, but it's not Ganon/Link tier recovery either.

U2: slap on power gear, and transform into the game's best damage racker/ really with + 150 gear i did 11% per hit, trapped even level 9 CPUs for at least 65%, and pretty much wrecked my friends with their least favorite character. Wonderful horizontal recovery because it lasts long. too bad it goes the height of almost 1 sandbag uncharged, 2 after spamming B.
Custom equipment is not tourney legal and never will be. Custom moves are a different story. CPUs are basically never a good test of escapability; they don't DI properly, like, ever.

The rest of the post I basically agree with.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Go try this move again but mash B really fast and see how high it actually goes. It's no Villager recovery, but it's not Ganon/Link tier recovery either.

Custom equipment is not tourney legal and never will be. Custom moves are a different story. CPUs are basically never a good test of escapability; they don't DI properly, like, ever.

The rest of the post I basically agree with.
First comment: there is a limit to how high it goes. I think the recovery isn't great. I exaggerated a bit. Of course it's not Ganon and Link recovery, but those two both have specials that aid that(Ganon Dark Fists, Link Whirling Leap). While Wii Fit trainers is similar to Toon Links as is sacrificing one sort of recovery for the other.

2nd comment: I don't even want equips in and i hope they never get in, i was just empahasizing how well it could combo. Like i said BIAS. And CPU's are bad examples of escape? Tell that to the One Mega Man who rush canceled almost everything i had(wtf), and even then couldn't escape my Jumbo hoop. Although it probably still is a bad example.

Third comment: Thanks.

GalaxyWaffles

Smash Apprentice
Gonna post my thoughts on all her customs..

Neutral Special
Sun Salutation: Good projectile with good damage. Not much more to say.

Enriched/Concentrated Sun Salutation: Speed increase is a major plus as well as being able to control a ton of space by releasing different sized sun salutations. Healing effect is gone (wasn't that much anyways) so not much loss. 20% is pretty good damage wise. I see it becoming a fan favorite if customs become legal of course *crosses fingers*

Sweeping Sun Salutation: Crazy edgeguarding tool. Slow start up and not much range compared to other SS' but not much of an issue. Ability to carry/push back opponents is really good. May help with WFT killing issues. You also get back the healing property.. I can foresee this becoming a fan favorite as well.

Side Special
Header: Pretty good. Speedy and covers a lot of distance. Not much else.

Huge Header: Best one imo. Has more uses than the original header and ball still has active frames when not in use. Good damage.

Weighted Header: Great damage but barely any distance can be covered. Won't be too great for edgeguarding. It also seems to disappear faster than the other headers. Also it doesn't look like you can angle it either.. I could be wrong though. Worst out of the three imo.

Up B
Super Hoop: Good horizontal, vertical and diagonal distance can be covered. Mashing up b helps further distance. Small hitboxes. Average. Meh.

Jumbo Hoop: Best one imo. Can do some crazy things like chase or perhaps even break shields. Great horizontal distance but "so-so" vertical distance. Not sure if you can even go diagonal.. Larger hitboxes on the move. Risky.

Hoop Hurricane: Meh. Can only go diagonal but hits many times and goes high up.

Down B
Deep Breathing: Increases moves and knockback of moves. Healing property as well (only 4% though). Alright.

Volatile Breathing: Crazy range and can be done quickly on first try. Will definitely help with WFT killing issues. Very good edguarding tool. Potential to be the best breathing. No healing effect.

Steady Breathing: Last only 6 seconds and has a large time period until you can do another one but it increases your weight (so I've been told) and makes it so you're invincible and can't get launched by attacks. Has it's purposes to be honest. Potential to be the best breathing as well.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
My preferred set is 2222/3. Why?

Enriched Sun is a good 20% in a fast longer range projectile. Screw 2% healing like that mattered. And the size difference is only an issue if you're facing a small Pokemon or Mac. Those of which are shrekt by Huge Header, which has many applications like hit them on the head, as it bounces to you side smash it and they get hit with it again for a good amount of damage. Jumbo hoops can wreck shields, and do up to 35%, generally 25%. Volatile breathing edgeguards like hell itself, and is misleading, as you they go for you trying to cancel it, and if they fail they get hit by an explosion. While Steady breathing lets you survive Bowser's ftile up to 700%+, almost twice as much as +200 Hyper Shield Shulk. The cooldown isn't too bad, I usually don't spam breathing anyways.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm almost certain 2222 is her best set now. I can see 3222 for characters who are easily gimped (Little Mac) and 2212 or 2232 (depending on how the opponent's character goes for KO's) for characters who can get out of Jumbo Hoop easily (Peach). Jumbo Hoop is honestly ridiculous. You do lose some recovery potential with Jumbo Hoop, but the hitbox of it commands so much respect that you can just start your recovery higher than you normally would anyway.

Enriched SS is better at everything basically. Starting with the large projectile makes it much better for camping/spamming with, and the charged version is just much better overall. The biggest drawback is it becomes too fast to catch many rolls like default SS does, but WFT already has a ton of tools to catch rolls.

Huge Header is not only an incredible edgeguard tool, but can be combined with Volatile Breathing to make WFT's projectile game even stronger than ever. You get a ton of time to hit Huge Header again after the initial hit, so much so that you can hit it with Volatile Breathing. Volatile Breathing's hitbox is just insane, I activated it halfway between FD and the blast zone today and stage spike killed the guy getting ready to edgeguard me at the ledge.

The only other custom I might consider is Down 3 (Steady Breathing) for matchups where you absolutely have to rushdown because your projectiles are useless (Villager).

So in summary:
2222 - default/universal set
3222 - vs gimpable characters (Little Mac, Link, DK, maybe some others)
2232 - vs Peach (let's you fall extremely low before recovering to avoid her edgeguarding. Jumbo Hoop is not optimal because she can turnip cancel it)
2212 - vs any other character who can escape Jumbo Hoop
2223 - vs Villager. 2123 is also an option because it's very easy for him to just pocket Huge Header and make this terrible matchup even worse.

edit - mixed up Jumbo Hoop and Hoop Hurricane

Last edited:

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Sun Salutation -- I don't have to tell anyone here this move is great. Huge distance no matter the charge makes it great for edgeguarding and forcing them to telegraph whether they're going high or low. Also really good just to throw out and follow behind. Huge charge is good for catching spot dodges and rolls. As all three of her specials are great you'll get all the other perks of it no matter what. This is the version you want if you don't plan to kill with it. It certainly can, but with it's distance you'll most likely be using it from far away. As it's so spammable those 1% heals will add up pretty fast. Use it when you can.

Header -- I already made a thread on this special lol. Nothing much more to add here. Out of the three, this is the special you want when you're going deep for edgeguards at low percents, and for sniping in general. The only header that can be used as a decent ledge tool and when recovering. Much more manageable angles and a safer lifespan.

Super Hoop -- Her best recovery. You can make it back from the magnifying glass on Arena Ferox with this one. Hitbox is meh, but much better than nothing. The most important aspect of this move is it's ability to move left and right with the vertical gain, making it as unpredictable a recovery as the player utilizing it.

Deep Breathing -- DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS MOVE. It is easily her best down b special, and maybe her best special period. Increases damage, increases knockback, heals for 2% as a bonus, decreases damage taken, decreases knockback taken, and recovers from cool down enough to use about twice per stock if you're killing around 100-140%. If killing Rosalina at 65-70% with a combo sounds good to you, then keep this move in mind.

Enriched Sun -- Pretty much exchangeable in use with default. Better as a kill move. Travels much faster. Shorter distance but it's negligible as a small charge will usually do the job. Having huge shots as your uncharged is ridiculous good for controlling the area in front of her, so it should be your go to for characters that like to weave in and out like Jigglypuff and Wario. No healing on it, but again it's not really that big of a deal. Switch to this one for those types of matches and when you're looking to kill with the power of the sun. It also feels like it charges faster, which would make sense in line with it's other variations.

Huge Header -- It's favored by alot of players for pretty good reason. It works in conjunction with ALL of her other specials creating some pretty sick combinations. Lasts much longer so it's easier to hit. And it's huge making it the best special she has access to in terms of controlling space. You lose some of your up close options as well as your ledge options and deep offstage edgeguarding, but depending on your playstyle, it may very well be worth it. Be careful with it however, as all headers are easily hit and reflected by opponents and this is the only header that lasts long enough that it can become a threat to you if knocked back. Also keep in mind two neat tools that are buffed from headers original use: 1. Headbutt. With the ball active for much longer, you have much more time to use a raw headbutt for spikes without the ball interfering. 2. Header cancelled kills. Header can be hit by other moves before they hit you changing the knockback you receive as you are struck saving you from what may have been certain death. HH lasts much longer and is much bigger, creating a semi-shield for you to sit behind if you so choose.

Jumbo Hoops -- If customs are banned universally, this move will most likely be why. This is Deep Breathing's only competitor for best special, only losing out because it has inscribed(and easily overcome) weaknesses. So what's the big deal? Great damage, great shield pressure (computers don't even know what to do against it), decent horizontal recovery(which coupled with her jump, floaty nature, header as a third jump, down b as a momentum changer, general good air movement, means you can usually always make it back), goes incredibly well with huge header, her only good UpB OoS option, combos into itself, great knockback, great active frames, great hitbox. I'm probably missing something but, needless to say this move is good. Turns matchups against bad recoveries into bad matchups for them easily. It's also good against everyone else however as you can usually make it back on stage like Ness does with the use of only your double jump, making it's punishable trajectory not that big of a deal. Not to mention because it moves so well, you can always dodge if they're too predictable and hit them out towards the blast zone similar to Brawl MK's shuttle loop. Oh did I mention that at higher percents(high as in 60-80% btw) you can carry characters right into the blast zone and if you're high enough after the fact you can make it back on stage? Not that you even need to worry about that if you're up a stock and at kill percents yourself. You do lose your ability to go super deep when edge guarding, but the trade off is the ability to play hyper aggressively and it will certainly reward skilled players and good reads.

Volatile Breathing -- The hitbox on this is HUGE. If you use huge header, almost always couple it with this move as your new edge guarding and recovery tool. This special has the shortest cool down, meaning you can use it a lot and not have to worry how many seconds until use. It's also the only special that has an AT in the sliding breath glitch. Doesn't heal and does the most damage up close, but it's very usable. Like her other customs in this set, the amount of space you control with this is pretty scary. As with all the other the first activation is the fastest making it the most ideal for your chasing with it. Especially dangerous on sloped stages where it will hit through the stage and hurt low recovering opponents. The lack of invincibility on ledge re-grabs means it's also the most ideal special for edge guarding as it covers every option available.

Sweeping Sun -- This move charges slower than the others in exchange for a 2% heal upon firing. It won't be killing anyone beyond gimps and edge guards with it's carrying properties, but it has plenty more it offers in exchange for that trade off. Think of this move as the toy taker. With the other two suns, you'll notice that you have what appear to be three levels of power in relation to the charge with everything else in between just changing the damage or distance. Level 1 is the spammable projectile, no real damage or killing power, but decent enough knockback and hitstun that it has to be dealt with. It'll clank with things like Mario's fireball and Little Mac's jab. Level 2 is stronger and will eat about 2 other projectiles before hitting and will clank with smashes but beat most jabs and tilts. Level 3 is the full charge and will beat out most basic projectiles, and clank with everything else, only being beaten out by moves that were programmed to do so like Shulk's backslash. Sweeping Sun ignores these rules, and eats other projectiles using one of it's hits acting as a semi-piercing move. This means you will always win projectile wars, will be able to interrupt obstacle-esque hurtbubbles while "piercing" like Luma and Villager's Tree. It cannot be clanked with and so will still hit through moves like Lucario Aura+Rage Fsmash and Shulk's backslash. And will usually have enough hits left to put pressure on the opponent, effectively stripping away their tools. It's also good at catching spotdodges and rolls again. Use this in projectile heavy matches(DHD's downB will pierce through this as will Link's fully charged arrow) and against space dependent characters to throw them off.

Weighted Header -- This header has the least use out of the three but where it does have use it shines. The first place that is, is in damage. Header's damage is still really clunky in terms of understanding, but it seems to be velocity based in accordance with it's size. As such the higher you hit from the more damage the initial hit will do. Decreasing as it slows down relative to it's size until it disappears based on what I hypothesize is a joint hp/timer system. That mess aside, it just means you want to hit from on high with it to maximize damage, and with it only having 1 angle it can hit at, that's what you want to do so as to be able to auto-cancel or charge-cancel it's landing lag. WH is the only header that does not auto cancel from a short hop double tap(pressing b twice for a fast shot) and it's auto-cancel area is around full jump height(similar area to Smash 4 MK's Tornado). It has much stronger knockback and damage. It's most prominent use I've found is it's rolling active frames. Hitting it down in front of an opponent forces them to jump over it or move away as the active hitbox is powerful and creates enough stun to link off of if prepared. It has the sharpest angle for edgeguarding and is great for opponents that like to recover low(though HH is better for that imo). Bring it out in matchups where you plan to attack from on high often or when you want to control the space immediately in front of you without worry of it being knocked back at you by a random projectile.

Hoop Hurricane -- Her worst special since it's outclassed in almost everything it can be used for. Can not wiggle left or right with it until you go into free fall. Traps opponents who touch the hoops inside for some decent damage, but feels jabish in the sense that good DI may get you out. If you really want to use it, you'll find the most use in it as an off stage edgeguard. It lacks the power of jumbo hoops, but it'll reach higher and suck in opponents trying to recover high. With a little luck it'll send them back out towards the blast zone and not towards the stage as the hoops bounce them back and forth creating an as of yet undeterminable knockback path. Not really sure why else anyone would pick this over default or jumbo.

Steady Breathing -- This downB is for when you really want to get in but don't want to bother with ducking and dodging your way in. The strongest armor in the game as far as I know. For 8 seconds you can not be launched without considerable damage on your part. No need to worry on that "considerable damage" part however. You'll still go flying at 999%, but at 300% a bob-omb is like an ftilt. Heals 5% and in exchange for that and the incredible armor, it has the longest cool down of all the breathings. Realistically, you'll only get to use it once per stock. May be the weakest of all her downB specials, but I can easily see it being the crunch time game changer in the hands of some players.

AvariceX pretty much nailed it in speaking of sets for matchup/character types. I'll add my 2cents on that when we start talking about specific characters in the MU thread.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So I was a big believer in Volatile Breathing, but it's yet to yield me any results against good players who know what to expect.

I don't get the Huge Header hype. It's useless at long range, and at medium range people can just run forward and punch you in the face. No edge-guarding potential. Terrible damage.

Weighted header is consistently the most valuable to me. It does great damage and more importantly stuffs rushdown, which WFT hates. She just wants to peacefully charge SS all day, and weighted header exists to punish people who have a problem with that. It's also good for edgeguarding against people who recover low, which is more valuable than the default punishing people who recover from "medium."

I like the default in range-intensive matchups like Rosalina or Robin or the ditto, but will take weighted for anyone else with a melee rushdown focus of /any/ kind. (From Little Mac to Ganon)

WiiFitBurger

Smash Cadet
I'll be using
Enriched Sun
Jumbo Hoop
Huge Header
Volatile Breathing

Enriched Sun seems like it can kill at around 125% and if you use it when they're trying to recover, they won't be coming back unless they have amazing recovery and I still don't think that they'll be coming back

Huge header can anti-air and create set-ups. The ball is active the whole time which is good and u can launch the ball at the opponent or to edge guard

Volatile Breathing looks amazing for edge guarding. It does decent knockback and also has a huge hitbox. If customs become a legit thing then Wii Fit Trainers gonna be amazing

Jumbo Hoop is great. It usually does 25-36 damage and it can break shields. It's good for chases and its a huge damage builder. The recovery is ok, u can recover decently with it and the header adds another jump. I don't think I'll need a better recovery

Last edited:

Wii Fit Bae

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Da_Cake_Gangsta
Sun Salutation: Good solid projectile and great for camping and approaches. Can edgeguard and kills at high percent.

Enriched Sun: Best one IMO. Great for spacing and stage control. Having a huge project hovering around is great. Fully charged it does 20% which is a lot for a project tile which can kill. The speed increase is already amazing itself

Sweeping Sun Salutation: Great for Gimping and edge guarding. Really useful for characters like mario, captain falcon, Ike, shiek, etc. This could solve her killing problem

Super Hoops: good recovery and can go vertically and horizontally pretty far. The hitbox can sometimes gimp and is useful. Overall just a sold recover

Jumbo Hoops: OMG THE NEXT META KNIGHT TORNADO, it racks up damage fast and can chase characters. It recovers a decent amount and has great horizontal mobility. It can break full shields or come close to breaking one. Also just being able to chase them is great since it has a huge hitbox.

Hoop Hurricane: it's recovers a decent amount but I think it's not good. It doesn't sweetspot the edge. It has no horizontal recovery. The hitbox is small its just not good. No

Deep Breathing: it's great. It raises knockback and Damage ratio. It restores 5% but it's good for her since she has killing problems.

Volatile Breathing: amazing edgeguarding tool. The hitbox is huge and kills decently. It can do 8% to 15%. It also heals. It is great for when they try to get on the edge. Time is crucial but it doesn't need to be really precise.

Steady Breathing: I hate it. The effect doesn't even stay for long. It only lets U use it once a stock since it's impractical to get it after U use it once. Just stick to one of the other breathing moves

Top Bottom