• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Data Backup

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Recently my Wii's driver died out so I got an SDCard/Wii to replace it. I've gotten:

100% Zelda TP, Metroid Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and my Metroid Trilogy (in progress XD)n carried over. (On SD and Black Wii)

I have Majora Mask/Link to the Past 100% but not on Wii, because this is where I ran into a problem. I lost my VC's, so data only. (No worries though)

Getting to the question, I lost my Monster Hunter Tri (redoing it, was only 6 hours in it) and my SSBB file. This kinda hurt, as I had all unlocked. I'd like that back, via gamesave without a lot of work ot modding (not a fan of the latter)

So as for AR/GameShark, etc, whats the best method of getting gamesaves on SD/Harddrive, so I can have a Brawl (and Mario Kart) backup

libertyernie

Smash Ace
One way to simply unlock everything in Brawl (characters, stages, challenges, trophies, stickers) is to use Ocarina codes.
1. remove any Stage Builder stages from your SD card and from the Wii (you can put them on another SD card if you have one, or back up the "st" folder onto your computer)
2. unzip the contents of this .zip file onto your SD card
3. open Brawl's stage builder
4. Gecko OS should launch. Press A to restart the game with codes enabled
5. all these codes will do is unlock things. Once everything is done being unlocked, you won't need the SD card anymore, so you can take the codes/etc. off and put your old stuff back on.

Top Bottom