• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFiWars DS Ladders

D

Deleted member

WiFiWars is beginning their ladder system in just a couple weeks. Anyone who wants to try your hand at competitive Pokemon playing on a real DS, now is your chance.

http://www.wifiwars.com

Ladders will be ranked similarly to gamebattles ladder if you're familiar with that, but the Standard Circuit will be scheduled to improve accuracy within the rankings.

I will be enforcing the rules against hacking personally.

This isn't to advertise the website so much as give a needed boost to the SWF pokemon boards. We'll soon find out who's got it in them to beat other top players.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
No one is interested in a Pokemon League? It's gonna be fun, with real prizes. The site is very legit, and SWF needs a place to rep their stuff. A lot of you guys have good ideas, so use them on this ladder. Smogon is gonna be there, Marriland probably, lots of other sites. There will be a lot of good players, and SWF needs to show them what's up. Here's the info about it.

http://wifiwars.com/?q=node/40

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im all about the pokemon competition, but i dunno if i like this one. for one it allows ubers, which just isnt right, especially if most ppl plan their teams to have no ubers. also, i dont know if i like big things like this done on wifi. i hate having scheduled matches i have to worry about making with stuff like work and school. i just like finding a random match with someoen good on the marriland forums whenever im rdy to battle

ss118

Smash Master
I'm not good at doing anything but make teams and use them(and i'm mediocre at both).

That's why I use an emulator, AR, or Shoddy battle.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
im all about the pokemon competition, but i dunno if i like this one. for one it allows ubers, which just isnt right, especially if most ppl plan their teams to have no ubers. also, i dont know if i like big things like this done on wifi. i hate having scheduled matches i have to worry about making with stuff like work and school. i just like finding a random match with someoen good on the marriland forums whenever im rdy to battle
First off, the uber ladder is seperate from the other ladders. You don't need to play ubers if you don't want to. Second, your matches don't have to be scheduled if you play in the open division. You can just AIM somebody and play. There are 3 ladders, and only one of them is scheduled.

Top Bottom