• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFight Club - Congratulations to Catana for winning the tourney and destroying everyone

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I fixed it, sorry for that i thought since you were the one commenting here and being in top of the tournament, that would be unfair to put you on the looser brackets instead of Zane, but everything is changed but now your name is Link7 in challonge.

Sorry man next time we will consider this but as of right now i cant have 1 day tourney im way too busy, so i migh tneed help for that, and also you are in the loser brackets and thats it just fight there and keep going up to loser finals :D dont quit the tourney

you will fight against either @HarryTheChin or skydogc skydogc whoever wins
Im out.
Quit me out of this tournament.

LoZ-Girl

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for playing Drigo!

Guys I think I am done with the tournament though, playing with lag like that is just no use and no fun, I think I'll stick to offline =/

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Thanks for playing Drigo!

Guys I think I am done with the tournament though, playing with lag like that is just no use and no fun, I think I'll stick to offline =/
Loz r u really out of the tourney? I was up against you but I went ahead a gave myself 2-0 over you but id like to see if we can still fight?

Tshadow7 Tshadow7 defeated me 2-1. I'm out. Back to the Ganon tournament!

Yea man ggs although the lag really sucked

Gl in the ganon tourney

Where is skydogc skydogc and @HarryTheChin and link7 link7 and L Link 4 Life! And Zane the pure Zane the pure and Z Z3ph1r and @Himura Kenshin I haven't heard from any of you guys yet and is almost weekend

Last edited:

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Hey @HarryTheChin and I were supposed to play Tuesday, however I had an emergency come up and we were unable to.
I alerted Harry the next day to that and asked if we couldn't reschedule for that evening, and that afternoon he said aiming for 9pm East Coast Time would work for him. Around 10:30 Eastern Time last night, he hadn't hopped on xat or on smash online, and I needed to hop off (I figure he must've had something come up too), so I asked if he'd be able to play tonight, but I haven't heard from him yet.
I let him know that after Friday afternoon, I'm going to be relatively unavailable until Sunday evening, unfortunately.

As much as I'd like to continue participating, I was the one who missed the original day for our match which I'd say means Harry should keep playing if time's up, unless you judge otherwise.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Hey @HarryTheChin and I were supposed to play Tuesday, however I had an emergency come up and we were unable to.
I alerted Harry the next day to that and asked if we couldn't reschedule for that evening, and that afternoon he said aiming for 9pm East Coast Time would work for him. Around 10:30 Eastern Time last night, he hadn't hopped on xat or on smash online, and I needed to hop off (I figure he must've had something come up too), so I asked if he'd be able to play tonight, but I haven't heard from him yet.
I let him know that after Friday afternoon, I'm going to be relatively unavailable until Sunday evening, unfortunately.

As much as I'd like to continue participating, I was the one who missed the original day for our match which I'd say means Harry should keep playing if time's up, unless you judge otherwise.
Thanks for your sincere explanation but it seems @HarryTheChin will be unable to play in the tourney anymore , so you advance to the next round which will be vs whoever wins vs (Catana and Himura Kenshin)

so keep it up dont lose heart :D thanks for letting me know

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Dude ive constantly been trying to set up the fight

WOW men im sorry it was my mistake not theirs, thank you for trying to set up the fight, we will see if zane gets to answer back to you if not on sunday you will get a bye (which I wouldnt want that to happen)

Zane the pure Zane the pure can you fight Z3ph1r this weekend??? set up the fight whenever is best for you 2
:D

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Link7 said
But I can never do that, that's in the middle of the night for me!!
thanks for letting me know but sadly there is nothing I can do, the 2 of you need to look for a better time and if that doesnt happen one of you will have to forfeit the tourney and the other one will continue but it will be up to both of you to decide who gets what.

link7 link7

is there a way that you 2 can come up with a different time to play?? id will really appreciate it

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Actually, Zane, Z3ph1r, Link7 and Link 4 Life! deserve an extension, because their eventual match-ups were only decided on Wednesday, three days after the round started, when this post was made:
I fixed it, sorry for that i thought since you were the one commenting here and being in top of the tournament, that would be unfair to put you on the looser brackets instead of Zane, but everything is changed but now your name is Link7 in challonge.
If you decide it this sunday you'll have only given them half a week to play it out.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
WOW men im sorry it was my mistake not theirs, thank you for trying to set up the fight, we will see if zane gets to answer back to you if not on sunday you will get a bye (which I wouldnt want that to happen)

Zane the pure Zane the pure can you fight Z3ph1r this weekend??? set up the fight whenever is best for you 2
:D
I can do anytime Saturday, so if he's available we should be able to get that taken care of.

Z3ph1r

Banned via Warnings
I beat Zane the pure 2-0, again bad lag red connection, sighhh

also Tshadow I send you the replays of my fights against Skydog, Oblivion and Zane

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
lol sorry guys but im not doing europe - south america, just a waste of time for the both of us

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Oh good, you guys dropped me. Sorry, my schedule has been stupid hectic. Maybe I'll play in the next tourney.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
lol sorry guys but im not doing europe - south america, just a waste of time for the both of us
Should I put you in the loser brackets then?

I know is way too laggy but we just need to finish this tourney
Sorry

Oh good, you guys dropped me. Sorry, my schedule has been stupid hectic. Maybe I'll play in the next tourney.
Yeah I heard you said you were really busy for smash and that's why I did it hopefully your schedule will be better for next tourney

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
It is totally playable between North América and South América... but Europe is just... simply impossible to take a 0.5 input delay.

Im agree with dumbfire... Maybe would be a good idea to just drop this tournament and start again with region restriction.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
It is totally playable between North América and South América... but Europe is just... simply impossible to take a 0.5 input delay.

Im agree with dumbfire... Maybe would be a good idea to just drop this tournament and start again with region restriction.
one of you 2 needs to decide who is going to the loser brackets. should i drop you?

If everyone agrees I can start a new tournament with region restriction right after this tournament like in 1 week or so, but I wont drop the tournament sorry.

Talk about it and let me know your decision, sorry

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I'm fine with going to losers, although then Drigo would have to play another European next too

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Im ok to be disqualified from this tournament... im the only southamerican here...

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I'm fine with going to losers, although then Drigo would have to play another European next too
Im ok to be disqualified from this tournament... im the only southamerican here...
Guys I want everyone to understand something we all are link players and the reason why I jump into doing this was to have fun and so that we could all see each other play styles and also help each other not to fight I understand how bad is the lag but lets try to just finish this as friends

How about they swap opponents? Cat vs DF and Z3ph1r vs Drigo.
If you guys vote I can switch peopl3 around so we can have less lag like oblivion suggested I kmow in finals we might have th3 last but it will be only 1 more match
How about then? Or does anyone has a better idea?

Thanks

Z3ph1r

Banned via Warnings
Me and catpuke already did our fight some time ago when we were both at a tournament but i dont think we saved the replays, we could do it again though pretty sure it would just end with her destroying me again hahahahahaa

also im also from the Netherlands, it would lag as bad with me. and playing oblivion once was okay i guess, but im not really feeling playing in lag like that again at all

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Me and catpuke already did our fight some time ago when we were both at a tournament but i dont think we saved the replays, we could do it again though pretty sure it would just end with her destroying me again hahahahahaa

also im also from the Netherlands, it would lag as bad with me. and playing oblivion once was okay i guess, but im not really feeling playing in lag like that again at all
I don't mind if you want to keep the results, if you and Cat decide to take over the results without playing im fine with that

On the other side since you are also far away then we cannot do the switch, then I will just wait and see what happens with Dumbfire Dumbfire and Drigo Toes Drigo Toes . Ill wait for their response

Edit: lets think if Drigo wins over DF or ifI send DF to losers Drigo will still have to fight Cat in finals but if Drigo losses and goes to loser brackets he might advance and either fight Z3ph1r in loser semifinals or Dumbfire in Losers finals Of course this is just a prediction.

This same issues won't happen in the tourneys to come

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Guys I want everyone to understand something we all are link players and the reason why I jump into doing this was to have fun
Playing in lag like that is not fun
and so that we could all see each other play styles
You don't see each other's playstayles in lag like that, you see someone struggling to do much of anything in terrible lag just like you. Europe - South America is not even remotely playable. Drigo said it, Lozgirl said it, I said it.
not to fight
We're not fighting, we're agreeing.

Put me in loser's or w/e

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7

You don't see each other's playstayles in lag like that, you see someone struggling to do much of anything in terrible lag just like you. Europe - South America is not even remotely playable. Drigo said it, Lozgirl said it, I said it.

Put me in loser's or w/e
Thank you for not understanding that I wanted to do the best for everyone.

I also said that the lag was horrible and I was going to put you in the loser brackets but since both of you agreed upon it, This is what we will do: I will move @Drigo instead so he can move freely in the losers and have more less laggy fights before he hits Europe again and you will go to winner finals vs Cat, so we at least can have a decent final in this tourney and with way less SC lag for sure

Last edited:

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I'm ok to be disqualified for lag issue. I'm telling you to get me out of this tournament. Every other people can play with every other guy, beside me. I don't wanna play anymore and evenmore, i don't have more time to play.

Just continue without me!
Tshadow7 Tshadow7

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7

Put me in loser's or w/e
And I didnt like this comment either

But I appologize, I got really upset because of the way you left that comment, maybe I read it the wrong way and too it personal and acted childish so Im really sorry for that comment it was wrong, Dumbfire Dumbfire you've been a really huge help with your advices to make my Link better and its cool to talk with you guys in http://xat.com/linksmashers.

I'm ok to be disqualified for lag issue. I'm telling you to get me out of this tournament. Every other people can play with every other guy, beside me. I don't wanna play anymore and evenmore, i don't have more time to play.

Just continue without me!
Tshadow7 Tshadow7
Drigo Im sorry also for this experience.
Me and Fsk cant continue to play either so we both gave the win to L Link 4 Life!

Please finish the tourney and thanks everyone for their support

I will be away for 1 or 2 weeks so I wont be able to play or post but i will keep updating the tournament and the bracket.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
If you don't mind we'll just wait out if Z3ph is in loser's finals then do all our stuff when we next meet offline, should be pretty soon (next week Friday?), we can provide the replays for the boards' viewing pleasure

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
If you don't mind we'll just wait out if Z3ph is in loser's finals then do all our stuff when we next meet offline, should be pretty soon (next week Friday?), we can provide the replays for the boards' viewing pleasure
I think this will be way better DF, cause it will be offline and real matches =) I do agree, we can wait till then, and please save replays cause we lost all of the others cause of the update...........

now we just need the other players to finish their fights.

Top Bottom