• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFight Club - Congratulations to Catana for winning the tourney and destroying everyone

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Aight beat Z3ph 3-0 in losers finals, will do grand finals tomorrow and send replays to link7

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
We did GF on stream (I told them it was a moneymatch lol) but then they didn't save it as they just ditched the pre-tourney stuff LOL, well whatever cat won 3-0, ill send link7 the losers finals replays

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
ok sorry for the delay on my part as well, i will update the thread after we have the replays uploaded, sadly only zeph vs cat and DF vs Z3ph are going to be the only replays we will have since the other dont work cause of patches.....

Congrats to @Catana , Dumbfire Dumbfire and @Z3ph1r
for taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively

Wifi night Club #2 tournament results

Supreme Champion (1st Place): Catanaa
Worthy Adversary (2nd Place): Dumbfire
Maybe Next Time (3rd Place): Z3phIr
4th place: KickingLikeBruceLee ( Himura Kenshin Himura Kenshin )
5th place tie: @Drigo Toes and @Link 4 Life!
7th place tie: Tshadow7 and @Linkmario00

9th place tie:
@LoZ-Girl
@Zane the pure
@FSK
@skydogc

13th place tie:
@Oblivion129
link and ike lover link and ike lover
Naroghin Naroghin

17th place tie:
link7 link7
@HarryTheChin
Xephilon Xephilon
@smokebomb12

I know sadly some of you wont participate again, hopefully with some adjustments that I will do for the next one maybe most of you will come back to fight again.

Thanks to everyone for participating and for staying until the end
remember please no more Byes for next tourneys

Looking forward to fight you all again.

Keep training and making people understand that Link is a strong warrior in Sm4sh

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yes, this deserves to be seriously emphasized: wifi tourney or not, if you sign up please do what you can to actually play. As it is, we had 4 byes due to Smokebomb, 2 byes due to Link7, 2 byes due to Xephilon, 2 byes due to LNIM, 1 bye due to T_Shadow and 1 bye due to FSK, which is nothing less than shameful. Since most of you were Americans and I was busy I played most of my matches far into the night from 1 to 2, even when I had to get up only a few hours later -- it's doing what you can to get things moving. Also sad is that two people were eliminated largely due to lag twice in a row (Oblivion having to play two Europeans twice, Lozgirl having to play Drigo and T_Shadow) , I think Drigo is entirely right in saying that Europe - America and America - South America can both work, if imperfectly, but Europe - South America is not playable.

Thanks for organizing!

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
ok sorry for the delay on my part as well, i will update the thread after we have the replays uploaded, sadly only zeph vs cat and DF vs Z3ph are going to be the only replays we will have since the other dont work cause of patches.....
Still waiting for DF to send me them replays. Hurry up you nerd.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

Congrats to @Catana , Dumbfire Dumbfire and @Z3ph1r
for taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively

Wifi night Club #2 tournament results

Supreme Champion (1st Place): Catanaa
Worthy Adversary (2nd Place): Dumbfire
Maybe Next Time (3rd Place): Z3phIr
4th place: KickingLikeBruceLee ( Himura Kenshin Himura Kenshin )
5th place tie: @Drigo Toes and @Link 4 Life!
7th place tie: Tshadow7 and @Linkmario00

9th place tie:
@LoZ-Girl
@Zane the pure
@FSK
@skydogc

13th place tie:
@Oblivion129
link and ike lover link and ike lover
Naroghin Naroghin

17th place tie:
link7 link7
@HarryTheChin
Xephilon Xephilon
@smokebomb12

I know sadly some of you wont participate again, hopefully with some adjustments that I will do for the next one maybe most of you will come back to fight again.

Thanks to everyone for participating and for staying until the end
remember please no more Byes for next tourneys

Looking forward to fight you all again.

Keep training and making people understand that Link is a strong warrior in Sm4sh
Next one should definitely be a 1 day tournament

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
Next one I should be able to join. Finally gots myself a Wii U!...And realized how many ATs I have to learn in order to be a decent Link again.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I had fun this time around; I'll do the next one, too. I pretty much only play Ganon, now, but it's still fun to pick up Link every now and again.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
When is going to start another Lunknament? I want to participate in the next one!
Hello Batu,
How have you been man??, Ive been really busy lately @ work and with Christams and stuff but I will set up another tournament beginning of next year, sometime in January. And will correct the issues we had with the last one. thanks for posting and reminding me about it :D

Top Bottom