• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFight Club - Congratulations to Catana for winning the tourney and destroying everyone

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
NNID: drlight33
Link skin: Green Link/Skyward Link
Other characters: Luigi
Game times: PM me if we have to play
Youtube: drlight33

Sorry Tshadow for this late... xD

Last edited:

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Yes forget that link, go into http://xat.com/linksmashers instead

also @ L Link 4 Life! you are in the second round against @ link and ike lover link and ike lover , @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes goes into the loser bracket

Also Everyone we are in the Second round now, this are the matches:

We can do Second Round from Thursday to Sunday and if everyone has finished by Sunday, then we will start the 3rd Round of Winners and the Loser brackets on Monday the 14 of September.
Hey!

First, at least give a week, a lot of people work here.

Second, I sent a PM to L4L and he doesn't respond... It is not my problem...

EDIT: My proof:

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Hey!

My next match is already scheduled (mostly) but I second this sentiment moving forward. My schedule may not be so convenient for the next round. Just something to think about.

Link 4 Life!

Banned via Warnings
No definitely dont disqualify him!! I didn't mean it like that! I am sorry Drigo Toes that is my old account I haven't used it since the start of the year, but let's play =D

edit: I am sorry pls give the win to Drigo Toes I wont be able to play this round soon! I can play my losers game next week just PM me on this account.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
@ L Link 4 Life! and @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes

Hey Guys Im sorry I was a little busy yesterday night :(, thats why i couldnt answer you guys back,

Hey!

EDIT: My proof:
@Link4Life! never responded my PM... @ Tshadow7 Tshadow7 , why did you disqualify me? This random guy posted a lie!
I thought He had contacted you, and I didnt check so it was my mistake as the OP not to verifiy the info, thank you for posting this proof, Im sorry I didnt want to disqualify you and your correct I should have given you until Sunday at least.

You are In Round 2 vs @ link and ike lover link and ike lover which is (LNIM)

My next match is already scheduled (mostly) but I second this sentiment moving forward. My schedule may not be so convenient for the next round. Just something to think about.
Guys dont worry, Naroghin you will have 1 more week to complete round 2, so just get in contact with your opponent which is @ Catana Catana and im sure you will be able to find a good time for both of you play in the next few days.

Good Luck to both of you :D

Lets the Game continue :),

Thanks @ L Link 4 Life! hopefully you will be able to fight your battle in losers bracket :)

@ Batu Batu welcome to the Wifight Club :D good to have you here

Last edited:

Z3phIr

Smash Rookie
NNID
Z3ph1r2
Great idea this Wiifight club, here's my info:

NNID: Z3ph1r2
3DS friend code: 0559 - 7019 - 6114
Link skin: Blue Link
Other characters: Marth, Ike, Charizard
Game times: Irregular, best to pm
Claim to fame: placed 33rd in dutch tournament GGWP4

And apparently, I have a twin on the boards @ Z Z3ph1r :awesome:

Last edited:

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
SHADOW
NNID: N/A (I use my little brother's)
3DS: 3024 - 6916 - 4604
:4link:Skyloft :4samus: Light Suit
Game times: After 9:00 PM Weekdays, Anytime Saturday and Sunday
Claim to fame: > 15:1 Win/Loss ratio in FG. Beat X, one of the top Sonics (Not 6WX)

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
Ok I'm here and living! I'm in Loser's Bracket but idc, I'm fired up and ready to use them projectiles! Who's my opponent?

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
What about friday?
Thats when im off

This tourney should have been in 1 day ._.
Im agree...

In a side note, i was all the night yesterday, and you couldn't appear. Friday is the national day celebration in my country, i will spend the day with all my family... I will not have time to play.

:(

FSK

Smash Ace
DF completely and utterly destroyed me for a 2-0. Loser's bracket here we go :@

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
Why is my win over Linkachu written in the Challonge page if we haven't even played?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Why is my win over Linkachu written in the Challonge page if we haven't even played?
Linkachu is also Smokebomb, there was an error in sign-up and he was in with two accounts, both of which are essentially byes because he dropped out.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Thanks @ Dumbfire Dumbfire for explaining that and sorry @ Linkmario00 Linkmario00
For the confusion .

Ok I'm here and living! I'm in Loser's Bracket but idc, I'm fired up and ready to use them projectiles! Who's my opponent?
@ Xephilon Xephilon men im your opponent and I want to apologize in public cause while I was putting the results of linkmario and linkachu by mistake gave myself a win 2-0 over you but I will fix it when we actually have our fight your not out of the tourney yet. Im free on Saturday and Sunday pm me so we can schedule our fight.

Also btw himura kenshin won 2-0 over me, so im in loosers like you fsk and xephilon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Z3ph1r

Banned via Warnings
Okay I 'beat' Oblivion 2-1 pretty big lag so I janked him with wifi link, man link can be broken in lag...

LoZ-Girl

Banned via Warnings
I send HarryTheChin a PM on Teusday but he still has not read it, and I'm afraid I'll be gone over the weekend =/

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I send HarryTheChin a PM on Teusday but he still has not read it, and I'm afraid I'll be gone over the weekend =/
Thank you for letting me know, today is friday, ill send him a message and if he doesnt respond to either of us today, then ill give you the win.

Also can you please post the message here so we can have a prove that he didnt answer your message or pm me the image , id really appreciate it :). so i dont make the same mistake that i did before. Thanks

@ link and ike lover link and ike lover and @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes have you guys been able to schedule your fight??, either way if you can fight or not, i need a winner by sunday at the most, so we can continue with the tournament, and also both players have to agree and post it here in the decision you make,

@ Xephilon Xephilon i sent you a PM can you appear??? by sunday we need our fight also.

Last edited:

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Sent you a pm, sorry for the late response. I'll be free today on a certain time but tomorrow I'll be free all day. Whenever is more comfortable for you.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Thank you for letting me know, today is friday, ill send him a message and if he doesnt respond to either of us today, then ill give you the win.

Also can you please post the message here so we can have a prove that he didnt answer your message or pm me the image , id really appreciate it :). so i dont make the same mistake that i did before. Thanks

@ link and ike lover link and ike lover and @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes have you guys been able to schedule your fight??, either way if you can fight or not, i need a winner by sunday at the most, so we can continue with the tournament, and also both players have to agree and post it here in the decision you make,

@ Xephilon Xephilon i sent you a PM can you appear??? by sunday we need our fight also.
I can play alll the day today, so link and ike lover link and ike lover , i will be in xat!

EDIT: 8 hours later.
Welp, nothing happen, :/

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Sent you a pm, sorry for the late response. I'll be free today on a certain time but tomorrow I'll be free all day. Whenever is more comfortable for you.
I waited for you for a few hours, can you fight now? I also sent u another pm please read and respond

Edit: I have waited for you a couple of times Xephilon Xephilon and no luck :(

This week we need to get round 3 in winners and in losers round 1 and 2

Round 3 winners

Z Z3ph1r vs link7 link7
Catana Catana vs @Himura Kenshin
L LoZ-Girl vs Drigo Toes Drigo Toes

Round 1 Losers

@HarryTheChin vs skydogc skydogc
@Zane the pure vs L Link 4 Life!
Tshadow7 Tshadow7 vs Xephilon Xephilon

Round 2 Losers

link and ike lover link and ike lover vs the winner of (HarryTheChin vs skydogc)
Naroghin Naroghin vs the winner of (Tshadow7 vs Xephilon)
@Oblivion129 vs the winner of (Zane the pure vs Link 4 Life!)

Losers Round 1 have until thursday afternoon to finish your fight
Losers Round 2 have from thrusday night until sunday midnight

Good luck, we need to speed things up guys come on :D I know our schedules are in the way but I know we can make it happen :D

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
the bracket stays the same, im 2-0 cause of DQ, xephilon is a 3ds user :(

Alright...
Drigo Toes Drigo Toes
ADD MY NNID: Thegodlink
I can play today or tomorrow
Im sorry Sir, it is a week per round and you didnt appear last week, but its up to Drigo Toes Drigo Toes if he can play with you or if he will take the bye. and if thats the case you both need to play TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause L LoZ-Girl will be waiting in the 3rd round, if she is ok with it also if not she can just play Drigo

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
the bracket stays the same, im 2-0 cause of DQ, xephilon is a 3ds user :(

Im sorry Sir, it is a week per round and you didnt appear last week, but its up to Drigo Toes Drigo Toes if he can play with you or if he will take the bye. and if thats the case you both need to play TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause L LoZ-Girl will be waiting in the 3rd round, if she is ok with it also if not she can just play Drigo
mmm... too bad then... Im now leaving to my work... It is impossible to play TODAY with link and ike lover link and ike lover

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I thought you were going to dump me in the losers bracket. That's what I was hoping you'd do anyway.
I fixed it, sorry for that i thought since you were the one commenting here and being in top of the tournament, that would be unfair to put you on the looser brackets instead of Zane, but everything is changed but now your name is Link7 in challonge.

Alright can me and drigotoes ply tomorrow?

If not I quit this tourney.

This should have been in1 day
Sorry man next time we will consider this but as of right now i cant have 1 day tourney im way too busy, so i migh tneed help for that, and also you are in the loser brackets and thats it just fight there and keep going up to loser finals :D dont quit the tourney

you will fight against either @HarryTheChin or skydogc skydogc whoever wins

Last edited:
Top Bottom