• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Wifi Watch #1 Community Arena Highlights Series

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
This is my series called Wifi Watch, where I open up an arena for 6 hours on Tuesday nights to record the game play. I then review the footage over the course of 2-3 days and slice it up to throw together in an editor with some music. I plan to expand the series and am open to popular music suggestions that either allow 3rd party use or are royalty free to avoid copy right issues.

If you want to be a part of the video and featured doing something in a match, just join our arena on Tuesday between 6:00pm EST and 12:00am EST. Add me with my friend code to make finding my arenas easier. The friend code is in the video.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
you need better players to join.
im so used to seeing you bust out the style that these clips from randos in arenas dont phase me RIP

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
you need better players to join.
im so used to seeing you bust out the style that these clips from randos in arenas dont phase me RIP
Not everyone is autistic enough to perform 15 second long edge guard transitions and setups.

Top Bottom