• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

998iop

Smash Rookie
What was the point of adding king dedede? there are so many other characters that could have been added but they chose king dedede? what about Ganondorf or link's transformations from majora's mask or even knuckles or tails, but king dedede! that's just wrong

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
cuz....

knuckle, tails - too many 3rd party characters from the series, let alone 3 is enough

Gandorf - most likely in...just not announced

links transformations - as seperate characters....thats moronic...

dedede - ok, no disadvantages, plus...he is another kirby member makeing 3 in total, which the kirby series needs, new unique moves, he is a flipping pengin! which rock, btw.

EDIT - and i have a strong feeling this will be locked....hmmmm

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Here's a bit of honest advice...unless a character is widely hated, it's best not to complain about them cuz chances are their fanboys/girls will flame you for it. And yes this will probably be locked. (Welcome to the forum btw)

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yeah, thats a really goood point, and also like mentioned above, welcome (and search before you post to avoid this happening with other people, who are more harsh than i am, i kno, shocker :)

TMS

Smash Journeyman

King Dedede is the coolest character ever and you know it.

998iop

Smash Rookie
yeah, thats a really goood point, and also like mentioned above, welcome (and search before you post to avoid this happening with other people, who are more harsh than i am, i kno, shocker :)
thanx, i was going to ask about the lock thing but i get it

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
He was number 1 in Sakurai's Poll for Most Wanted Characters. And he was created by Sakurai, along with Meta-Knight and Kirby.

So it was pretty obvious that he was going to get in from the very beginning.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
cuz....

knuckle, tails - too many 3rd party characters from the series, let alone 3 is enough

Gandorf - most likely in...just not announced

links transformations - as seperate characters....thats moronic...

dedede - ok, no disadvantages, plus...he is another kirby member makeing 3 in total, which the kirby series needs, new unique moves, he is a flipping pengin! which rock, btw.

EDIT - and i have a strong feeling this will be locked....hmmmm
Yeah I heard that new sketches have been drawn for Ganondorf and Skeik, he just has to approve them.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Why Dedede? Because he's spiffy. I'm already interested in seeing how his play-style will work out; the Waddle Dee Toss seems like a possible way to control space on flat levels, for example.

That, and he's got this friggin' huge Special Key for unlocking doors with. It also should do well for KOing enemies.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's Sakurai's game, it's Sakurai's own created character. It's not yours to decide. All this thread is is just...complaining, and there's no place for that here.

Welcome to SWF!

As per request,

*JET HAMMER'D*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom