• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Zamus?

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna know why we chose Zamus as a main/secondary/ whatever. I like her because I think she hs a fluid playstyle. It's like all her moves go into another move. dash attack-d tilt- uair- up B - dair FTW!

Why did you guys choose her?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Fun to play
Fast
Good aerials
Moves flow into each other
Absurd range
Fits my playstyle

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
1: She's Samus Aran the most kick *** bounty hunter ever
2: Her games are awesome
3: She fits my play style
4: She's unique
5: She's one of the hardest characters to learn aside from Lolimar
6: She's one of my favorite Nintendo characters next to Link
7: She just kicks serious ***

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The primary reason I chose ZSS is because she's Samus, but she doesn't suck like her alter ego. I still dabble in Samus with her suit on, but it's never very fun for me.

-Steed-

Smash Cadet
becuase samus rules, because the character rules, because she is a really underplayed character and ppl are like, what! When you beat them because they think zss is a bad character just because tiers say shes not high -.- (Well, claws video might start getting a lot more Zss', so this might not be a reason anymore.... :'( )
'

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Quick, has combos, and she has tons of potential.

Sadly my lack of using Zamus has cause my skills with her to decelerate down to nothing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Almost forgot to say it, but Zamus is also really hot, so there's really no other character for me.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
She is fast, awesome aerials, great range, interesting and comparatively unpredictable recovery, fast, fast, the stun gun is awesome, and she is difficult to learn, yay for improvement.

Btw, I noticed the new sig Cake

Dohz

Smash Cadet
I like fast moving characters with quick attacks and I love Metroid. Zero Suit Samus was a perfect character to play with. I also main regular Samus as well.

Scavenger XIII

Smash Cadet
Skin-tight.

Whip.

Yes.

I have a history of always using the whippy woman in a fighting game, why stop now?

M@v

Subarashii!
Shes hot :laugh:. Thats not the reason I play her. REAL REASONS:

1. Ive always liked samus as a character, and i think her armor form is horrible in brawl.

2. She's a light fast type, the style of character I play.

3. DOWN B KICK?!?!?!

4. Well balanced character that fits my play style.

5. the look on people's faces when you transform from normal into zero suit in the middle of the match :lick:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I will personally seek out the next person who puts "She's hot" as a reason, joke or not, and flay them.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
64/melee samus main
fits my playstyle
my best character
ranged hitboxes with whip
taunt transform incapitates noobs

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Home: New Jersey, College: USC (Los Angeles)
When Brawl was first announced the fact that she was appearing without the armor and in actual feminine form...really attracted me to her as a playable character because I always enjoy playing the female character in all fighters.

Then when I heard that she was going to have a plasma whip that sealed the deal for me. Whips are such cool weapons and aren't implemented into games as much like your typical swords or guns...so being able to wield a whip in Brawl was too good of an opportunity for me to pass by.

And then when I actually got to play as her...she was everything I had hoped for and then some. She's just too cool...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
When Brawl was first announced the fact that she was appearing without the armor and in actual feminine form...really attracted me to her as a playable character because I always enjoy playing the female character in all fighters.
I hear ya.

Then when I heard that she was going to have a plasma whip that sealed the deal for me. Whips are such cool weapons and aren't implemented into games as much like your typical swords or guns...so being able to wield a whip in Brawl was too good of an opportunity for me to pass by.
I'm going to guess you played as Whip in KOF?

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to guess you played as Whip in KOF?
Actually...I've never played KOF, and have no idea who Whip is.

But now that you mentioned it, I actually looked her up...and am now incredibly interested in playing as her. Thank you for that. Hahahaha.

So now I'm going to have a collection of ZSS mains' skins.
And speaking of skins...

Although this may be a bit inappropriate and slightly degrading to Samus herself (and I apologize to her in advance, hahahah)...I thought it'd be amusing for her to have another character option called "Birthday Suit Samus"...

That'd probably be every straight guy's dream come true. =P

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
And speaking of skins...

Although this may be a bit inappropriate and slightly degrading to Samus herself (and I apologize to her in advance, hahahah)...I thought it'd be amusing for her to have another character option called "Birthday Suit Samus"...

That'd probably be every straight guy's dream come true. =P
Joking aside, I wouldn't really see the appeal in this, outside of it being silly. If anything, my own love of Samus Aran is more that she goes out and kills shipfulls of Zebesians apparently on a daily basis.

Zero

Smash Hero
Because I'm the biggest Metroid fanboy I know. Also because its Samus in a skintight suit of blue, black, pink and green.

Instantly won over.

nigioh

Smash Rookie
Yes, you can say you like this and that but in the end we all know why we like her....

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Touche. Well-played, sir.

Though, homosexual females would not have. Thus I still win.
You guys should see the "Zelda Aesthetics" thread on the Zelda boards...it's like a coming out party for all the gay/bi Zelda players...hahaha.

On topic however...Zamus definitely has assets that nobody can ignore. And despite the fact that I actually haven't played any Metroid, I think she's just awesome. Plus she has more of a feisty edge/realism to her that Zelda and Peach (and I guess Nana and Jiggly?) lack.

Top Bottom