• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why you Should use olimars Down Tilt

Redemption

Smash Cadet
LOL epic win. It looks like he tried to crawl under the lasers, failed, but kept on going and got in close enough. Was falco able to move though? Because that seemed a little too severe for just holding down and pressing a

Zori

Smash Champion
Dunno but falco is a fast faller so maybe that had something to do with it.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
I always liked Olimar's D-Tilt-Slow as it may be, it presents Olimar as a small target and allows a succession of hits. Thanks for the vid.

P.S. Zori, weren't you the Falcon Pikmin Founder? I'm pretty sure!

Zori

Smash Champion
I always liked Olimar's D-Tilt-Slow as it may be, it presents Olimar as a small target and allows a succession of hits. Thanks for the vid.

P.S. Zori, weren't you the Falcon Pikmin Founder? I'm pretty sure!

Yeah i am and that reminds me i need to draw that now give me a few days.

Zori

Smash Champion

Ok here is a picture of my clan and one of the member was kind enough to make a falcon pikmin in the picture so here you go the start of the best thing ever. This thread is going way off topic >_>.:laugh:

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
ive used it when falco players spam the reflector, it goes under it most of the time, sometimes you get hit though, i think you just have to aviod the center of the reflector and you will be fine.

Top Bottom