• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why won't it let me unlock Jiggs?

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten classic mode with 7 people (snake, meta, lucario, link, ike, pit, and sonic), and beaten event match 20. I've done everything under the sun to unlock her but the game refuses to let me, what am I supposed to do?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Try event matches. I don't have the game but I've heard you can unlock her by playing event match 8. If you don't know what to do just play vs matches.

The King

Smash Ace
Same here, I've beaten all 20 Event Matches available to me so far and the 8 Co-op ones, all on Hard, and haven't unlocked jiggs. Also beaten Classic 5-6 times now w/ different characters on easy and normal...dunno how to get this character in Brawl =/.

King Out

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ah, it seems that jiggly is indeed in SSE. Just play that and you'll unlock her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKGe0kkz9U

3:55

EDIT: I found out how you really unlock her. 3 different ways.

1. Play 350 vs matches

2. Beat SSE and play event match 20

3. After clearing the SSE if you visit swamp-ish area will let you find jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff seems to be a little bit harder to unlock this time around.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
probaby because they don't see her as joke character this time around

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
>_>

I couldn't tell if your trying to insult me by copying how I ended my sentence. I am a Jigglypuff mainer in all smashbros games after all... I'm glad if shes not taken as a joke character anymore.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
>_>

I couldn't tell if your trying to insult me by copying how I ended my sentence. I am a Jigglypuff mainer in all smashbros games after all... I'm glad if shes not taken as a joke character anymore.
^_^ nope, "this time around" just felt like an appropriate end... no mocking

also, I'm a jiggly mainer... though I wanted to main krystal in brawl... but that doesn't look like it's happening.

I know she's not terrible, but the fact that she's just so darn light weight and is instantly killed by a sheild break... I can't help but think that she was supposed to be utterly terrible... which made it all the more rewarding to win with her

saud

Smash Lord
Beat SSE - Jigglypuff didn't get unlocked
Beat Classic mode on hardest difficulty - Jigglypuff didn't get unlocked (maybe because I got a gameover and continued)
Beat Event Match #20 - Jigglypuff didn't get unlocked
Beat the other 19 event matches - Jigglypuff challenged me

The King

Smash Ace
Confirmed above with me as well, Jigglypuff wasn't unlocked until beating SSE, then beating the first 20 Event Matches. I'd already had the 20 beaten before finishing SSE and Jigglypuff didn't challenge me until I went back and re-completed event #20.

King Out

DQP

Smash Ace
Ah, it seems that jiggly is indeed in SSE. Just play that and you'll unlock her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKGe0kkz9U

3:55

EDIT: I found out how you really unlock her. 3 different ways.

1. Play 350 vs matches

2. Beat SSE and play event match 20

3. After clearing the SSE if you visit swamp-ish area will let you find jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff seems to be a little bit harder to unlock this time around.
oh yes!!! jigglypuff IS in subspace!

wait, what!? jiggs is harder to unlock? i don't believe it! it's been a smash bros tradition to make jigglypuff the easiest char to unlock! ah well. the moment when i unlock jiggs will be that much more sweeter this time.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
oh crap, purin looks hard to unlock >.>

in japan, tons of people love pokemon

in US, i cant say the same >.>

i hope they don't change the way to unlock Purin :)

Papytendo

Smash Rookie
JigglyPuff T3h RuleZ

Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike or Complete Event Match 20 or 350 VS matches.

Top Bottom