• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why was the rate my squrital locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
I dont get why you locked it. i told the story of what i did so you guys can still rate it. plees!!! i need to get better. and also the story is completly true, i watched the replay and toook notes.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
;)
I dont get why you locked it. i told the story of what i did so you guys can still rate it. plees!!! i need to get better. and also the story is completly true, i watched the replay and toook notes.

There was nothing to rate. Just a wall of text. =/

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Please just stop posting, Skid. If you really don't understand why it was locked, contact a staff member.

:094:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you have a replay of the match, please use the Videography forum to learn how to make a video of it. Then it will be far easier for people to look at the nuances of your game. Written play-by-plays only do so much and people cannot tell you how to improve from that alone. That said, the thread has no purpose - it's just a general recounting of a random match you had with a friend of mine, Anther.

While you're at it, please read our forum rules. A lot of people here know better than to make a new thread saying "why was my last thread closed?"

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=109
http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=87&a=130

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom