• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why use Meta Knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
(i searched and i didnt find anything simular to this, if there is a thread like this one please delete this thread)

a) I am not trying to make this thread a "ban metaknight hes cheap and noobish thread"
b) Treat this thread like a "Convince me to use metaknight thread"
I am mentioning the above because i may come across as (a) but my intentions were (b)

I honestly dont see why people use metaknight. (aside from being easy to win with..blah...blah...blah) Whats so appealing about metaknight? His arials are pretty much the same and when playing with him hes overall a dull character. Lately Metaknight has been a character people have started to use because there mains dont stand a chance. Also i dont like useing thim because of the overall cheapness, its hard to use him like any other character with out spamming. (< im talking arial wise :/ ) Also i have this mentality that no matter what the outcome is if someone uses metknight in a match you should automatically be granted the win, because if someone has to stoop that low its sad. (btw i understand sumwhat why people use him. (i know why hes good, i just dont understand why people use him)

zealot7414

Smash Rookie
he's just a plain fun character to play. Beyond Excellent edge-guarding and five jumps makes him an aerial character, if you dont like that (since you are a diddy main, there isnt too much edge guarding to be done) then he wont be fun to play as! I play because of the unpredictability, the 'youcamerightoutofthefreakinblueandkilledme' and the aerial based fighting, its very fun.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
(i searched and i didnt find anything simular to this, if there is a thread like this one please delete this thread)

a) I am not trying to make this thread a "ban metaknight hes cheap and noobish thread"
I am mentioning the above because i may come across as (a) but my intentions were (b)

I honestly dont see why people use metaknight. (aside from being easy to win with..blah...blah...blah) Whats so appealing about metaknight? His arials are pretty much the same and when playing with him hes overall a dull character. Lately Metaknight has been a character people have started to use because there mains dont stand a chance. Also i dont like useing thim because of the overall cheapness, its hard to use him like any other character with out spamming. (< im talking arial wise :/ ) Also i have this mentality that no matter what the outcome is if someone uses metknight in a match you should automatically be granted the win, because if someone has to stoop that low its sad. (btw i understand sumwhat why people use him. (i know why hes good, i just dont understand why people use him)
>_>. Well this has been said countless of times. But I shall just pretend it is brand new. I just plain suck with him, I cant get none of his attacks right. Thats how bad I am with him, I have fun vsing meteknights and picking the pink meteknight costume for the fun. But I can never use him for tourneys. I cant even use the tornado well <_<. Well if I do end up vsing a meteknight user in a tourney I just pick jiggs. It works. BUt his up B is pretty fun.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

I like playing as pink Metaknight. Metaknight is suppose to be a mysterious bad*** with this deep voice, and putting pink on him is so hilarious. Also, I hate Kirby and he and Jigglypuff are the anti-Kirby.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
i hete it when people say "he only won cause he was MK"
well, then why arnt u MK?
MK actually takes skill to win with
However it takes no skill to spam with him, but spammers usaully dont win

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TC: People have different opinions then you. It's simple as that. This topic doesn't really contribute anything and your not going to get anything from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom