• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why so many posts/serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
siriasly?? Ther seems to be a massive influx of posts recently. About a year ago you'd be lucky to get posts in 3-4 threads a day, now ther's a dozen posts happening every minute almost 0_0 majority of which relate to NOTHING! ....

Sieg

Smash Champion
Post count is cool son.

It took me 5 years to reach 2.5k posts lol.

Everyone else is already reaching like 4k. And they've been here like, 2 years.

Brawl kids imo.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
§ράΣ Ί$ ÇØÕΊ

I should start a petition to have all posts made in FFFF to count towards your total post count thing - just to annoy Anna Blighland.

'Sif anyone hates a Macca's challenge though, moose.

Edit: Agreed with Toby though. Always so agreeable. :/

Toby.

Smash Master
§ράΣ Ί$ ÇØÕΊ

I should start a petition to have all posts made in FFFF to count towards your total post count thing - just to annoy Anna Blighland.

'Sif anyone hates a Macca's challenge though, moose.

Edit: Agreed with Toby though. Always so agreeable. :/
I do my best.

Well actually I don't but I think that was an appropriate thing to say given the circumstances.

:079:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom