• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why oh why does Ganondorf suck so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesNoMaybeSo

Smash Apprentice
I love him so much, but they made him so bad.. the reason why he's horrible is because they don't give him any of his powers from the games.

Where are his energy projectiles? Where's his swords? Where's the trident of power? Where are his summons (Twilight Princess), where is his ability to teleport around (LTTP and Twilight Princess)...

The list goes on and on. I mean, I like to play as him anyway, but he deserves better than being a modified Falcon clone.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Try taunting, he does indeed have a sword.

atzero

Smash Cadet
Could you imagine how overpowered a teleporting ganon would be? with summons and projectiles??

Sh*t he might even be able to beat MK......

TP

Smash Master
We've had 100 threads just like this, so instead...

This thread is now about cookies!

:034:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well, look at the fact that Link sucks too ;P Kirby D3 and MK are good... maybe Sakurai's slightly biased :D
Kirby was the worst character in Melee. Iono.
Sheik was the best character, Ganondorf a very solid character, and Link and Young Link were decent, though they already were bad. Link was bad in all games, lol.

Though this topic is hilarious simply because of its creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom