• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why not New York!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyverProxy

Smash Rookie
Somebody should have a tourney in the city, or even on Long Island. I'm getting bored of playing the same three friends every other night.

There's a Soul Caliber 3 tourney being held in my school pretty soon, but it's not Melee so IDC!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcment

I Can Possibly Hold A Mini(one) Event Smash Tounrey If Ppl Will Come Ineed Support In Order To Pull It Off . So How About It

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Somebody should have a tourney in the city, or even on Long Island. I'm getting bored of playing the same three friends every other night.

There's a Soul Caliber 3 tourney being held in my school pretty soon, but it's not Melee so IDC!
yo man u need to check in regioanl zone and go to atlantic north (the first thing available)to see that there are weeklies in ny O_o cant believe u havent heard of them every friday killer fleet has a tourny

GuyverProxy

Smash Rookie
oh man I guess I didn't look hard enough on the site. I know two other people who'd be serious about going to or starting a tourny. I'll take a look around the site and post again. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom