• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight doesn't deserve his own tier (in S).

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesNoMaybeSo

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so Metaknight apparently has no match-ups he loses? You're wrong.

Metaknight loses to Ice Climbers & Snake in the stages they get to select. Which will be more often than not because there's more legal stages where Snake/Ic have the advantage than not.

Ice Climbers can just camp with Ice Blocks the entire match to force Mk to approach or take the air. Mk WILL approach sooner or later. The more he does approach, the more chances Ics have to shield grab > death. If a good Ganon can grab a Mk, so can a Ic.

Snake on the other hand causes Mk to approach a lot more threatened. He has ways to deal with MK tornado, and everything else MK can throw at him could be sidesteped/shieded. Basically, Snake could outcamp MK with out the fear of his nado, and kill him at 100% with a timed UTilt.

Snake has a 55:45 on Mk.
Ice Climbers have a 55:45 on Mk.

Nuff said.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You sure like to troll sensitive members on SmashBoards don't you?

*Edit*

Ninja'd.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I didn't say you were trolling me, for I'm also a troll.

But you will eventually troll the sensitive members who can't take a hint.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Seriously, just post it in the Tier List thread. That's where disagreements about it go.

Your own personal opinions are not THAT special.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom