• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why isn't ShiekSSBM powerranked IN FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
First I will make my case because I know that many people are going to disagree so I will start with:
1. He was Power Ranked from Melee that should be enogh for an honerable mention spor at least however I will continue.
2. At 3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... Shiek placed 3rd behind Afro and Seibrek that is higher that several people on the power ranking who are ranked or honerable mention for example G Money , Chops, GDX, Chaz. I understand it isn't all about one tourney however I think the man deserves his credit for being the manliest, beastliest Luigi in florida.
3.I witnessed Shiek's Luigi 2 stock Gmoney's wario that should be enough right there
***************I AM NOT DISCREDITING ANYONES SKILLS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION****************************************************

Overall in my opinion he is an amazing adaptive player who deserves his recognition and I would like to see what other people have to say on this topic.

NOW GET AT ME WITH THE HATE LOL:laugh:

nevershootme

Smash Master
Because you touch yourself at night.
pwned

but really, he just needs to show up to more tournies, but the problem with him is that naples is effin far to reach to any tournament where it's densely populated in miami and orlando, same deal with tampa (only it's a 2 hour drive as oppose to 4). and really, the PR is just trash enough that people don't care about it anymore

AfroQT

Smash Master
First I will make my case because I know that many people are going to disagree so I will start with:
1. He was Power Ranked from Melee that should be enogh for an honerable mention spor at least however I will continue.
2. At 3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... Shiek placed 3rd behind Afro and Seibrek that is higher that several people on the power ranking who are ranked or honerable mention for example G Money , Chops, GDX, Chaz. I understand it isn't all about one tourney however I think the man deserves his credit for being the manliest, beastliest Luigi in florida.
3.I witnessed Shiek's Luigi 2 stock Gmoney's wario that should be enough right there
***************I AM NOT DISCREDITING ANYONES SKILLS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION****************************************************

Overall in my opinion he is an amazing adaptive player who deserves his recognition and I would like to see what other people have to say on this topic.

NOW GET AT ME WITH THE HATE LOL:laugh:
psh rofl...you didnt even give reasons.
He placed well at 1 tourney, PUT HIM ON THE POWER RANKINGS!

Rofl....

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
He's a great player but your points are invalid... You can't say he deserves a spot on the PR based on his ability in different game... He hasn't been to enough tournaments to prove consistency (though his one showing was impressive)... You can't talk about friendlies (esp. friendlies on TVs with lag)...:027:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, this can be discussed in FL's Power Ranking thread. How 'bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom