• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why isnt Pokemon Trainers Pokemon

SamusTheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
seperate on the Tier List? They are grouped under Low as Pokemon Trainer instead of seperate like ZSS or Sheik

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Because the Pokemon Trainer HAS to use all three Pokemon to be successful. Most Zelda/Shiek users only stick to Zelda or Shiek because they're not required to use others. For ZSS, you almost HAVE to pick Samus or ZSS instead of using both. However, for PT, you're nearly required to use all three.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
it's like saying, why isn't Sonic's Special moves on the tier list? the pokemon aren't the character, they are part of the character's move set

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
All 3 of the pokemon seem to be mid tier characters to me, and also you have to use all 3 pokemon to get PT to the highest potential possible.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
because it's hard to judge how good the three are considering how the tier list depends on tourney results heavily for its list...and pt doesn't get much rep as it is. although i'll say that i think both squirtle and charizard hover around the boundary for mid and high, while ivysaur is bottom tier.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
pity the poor four legged beast. Still I have seen a nice rise in skilled ivysaur play. Nothing significant, but something to note. Though I find Ivysaur role in Pt is being used incorrectly, but I'll save that for the Ivy thread.

Top Bottom