• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why isnt ness top tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i1337

Smash Ace
his up b is so broken because you can control it and make it go anywhere you want. and i dont know if anyone knows this but if you hit your self with the thunder its a one hit ko! his pk fire does a lot of damage and its impossible to get out of you can easiliy win a match by just using this move. just use pk fire and they are stuck in it as long you keep using it then you just bat them really hard. his dwon b sheild is really good because it heals him meaning he can live forever and never ever die.pk pulse is one of his best moves i dont really need to explain it we all know how powerful this special power is. his yoyo attacks are also good cause they attack far away. his bat can reflect items so can keep use bat if someone has an item and you will be protect. no wonder hes an unlockable and lucas is not.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Pkt(2): can be absorbed, nearly no priority, pkt2 is nearly impossible to land near the beginning frames w/o uber mindgames, recovery is slightly gimpable, but a good ness avoids gimping....
Pkfire: sdi... And comes out slow and has lots of ending lag.
Psi magnet: only absorbs some energy attacks... Mostly just projectiles that aren't solid.
Pkflash: slow.... Slow... Uncharged is still somewhat unreliable... Slow... Predictable... Did I mention slow?
Yoyo: really good smash attack, but lots of ending lag on dsmash and a small amount on usmash; good mindgames; probly one of his better ground options.
Bat: slow, but I can reflect nearly every arrow a link/tlink throws at me; powerful, yet not great range, and slow, and a little laggy.
Grab release ****
bad range on standing grab
forgot about his aerials, which are his game.... For some part.
Throws are basically all good
not mk... Lol
under-estimated, yet also slightly under-played.
Bad matchups on ness!! (ness pays for bad matchupz)

there are a couple more reasons, but he should at least be mid tier...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hope he gets in trouble for this. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom