• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Wario in B Tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link03456

Smash Rookie
Honestly, his main strengths are his recovery, priority, and aerials. Everything else is only decent or horrible. I think this puts him in bottom of C Tier, but when you add in the 39 grab-releases on him (every single character), I think he should be top of E Tier.

BTW, how are Wario's tourney results and matchups so good when anyone that can perform a grab-release can beat him?

Finally, it's not fair how Lucas and Ness are in F Tier for the grab-release crap, but Wario isn't. He DOES have a better moveset, but to be fair, he should be in E Tier or maybe D Tier.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Honestly, his main strengths are his recovery, priority, and aerials. Everything else is only decent or horrible. I think this puts him in bottom of C Tier, but when you add in the 39 grab-releases on him (every single character), I think he should be top of E Tier.

BTW, how are Wario's tourney results and matchups so good when anyone that can perform a grab-release can beat him?

Finally, it's not fair how Lucas and Ness are in F Tier for the grab-release crap, but Wario isn't. He DOES have a better moveset, but to be fair, he should be in E Tier or maybe D Tier.
>________________________________>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom