• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is this even a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Charizards body me on WiFi 24/7, I don't really know what to do. I'm fine with almost every character but I can't do **** to a Charizard. I try to approach and some lag spikes kick in, my options are all read and covered. I'm getting d thrown, nair'd then everything falls apart and I just die.
I used Marth, and tried to play Ness. I don't want to say he's OP because I know hes not, but I want to say that hes very very difficult.
What do I do? Seriously...

I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't spark up an old thread that needs no attention whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's with like 3 different players. I beat their other characters though.
For example, today I was playing a falcon with my marth and I 2 stocked him a few times, then he played zard and just bodied me.
I've played a few zards IRL and they still do really good against me.

D

Deleted member

I quit wifi at the end of 2.6. this post is like 9-10 months old. Stop going onto my profile and looking up my old posts/threads you stalker

D

Deleted member

This post was back when I was really bad. Last time I played oracle in tourney, he counterpicked zard vs me on wario ware and I 3 stocked him with toonlink

Why is this post getting so much attention now? I wish I could delete these >_>

D

Deleted member

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I was playing wifi for like 8 months or so but tbh I don't think wifi helped me get better. I think the only thing I needed to work on to get good was my mindset (which is fine now). Wifi probably made my mindset WORSE because it just got me angrier over more things that didn't need any attention

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I really struggle vs Charizard as well, lag spike -> dthrow is a really powerful combo. I'm young, but I have a lot of energy, please help me beat this character.

D

Deleted member

Oh my god I'm going to ****ing shove my fist down your god damn throat you piece of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom