• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is there a binary debate between a reboot and a port for the next Smash game when there's a viable middle ground?

Quillion

Smash Hero
I've been saying this a lot, but both a reboot by any definition and a port would suck for the series.
  • A port would suck since if Smash just stays with Ultimate for the rest of its life the series will become more stagnant than Pokémon, Dynasty Warriors, and Call of Duty.
  • The two main definitions of "reboot" in this context I see are "reboot the roster" and "reboot the movesets". "Reboot the roster" would suck because way too much will be lost whether it be big names or obscure characters. "Reboot the movesets" would suck because it would lead to iconic and recurrent movesets being changed out for flavor-of-the-month references and/or gimmick-laden bloatfests (and only Ganondorf and Zelda really have the justification for such a rebooted moveset anyway).
There's a middle ground to be had here, and that's to do what Ultimate did with Smash 4: recycle/clean up the assets and animations and build up from there, tweaking things along the way. There's no need to keep Smash where it's at, and there's no need to throw it all out.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I feel the reason why there is so much speculation of a reboot roster is because of what Sakurai had said about future titles

I think we’ve reached the limit, at least in terms of volume of content and fighters. Basically, if I were to have the opportunity to work on another Super Smash Bros. game, that means we would have to shrink the roster, but we need to think about whether fans would be pleased about that.

As for a port, the biggest obstacle would be paying for the right to use all 18 third-party characters again plus whatever newcomer third-party character end up in the base roster. I imagine Nintendo would find a brand new game more marketable for the next console than a port.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
"Reboot the movesets" would suck because it would lead to iconic and recurrent movesets being changed out for flavor-of-the-month references and/or gimmick-laden bloatfests (and only Ganondorf and Zelda really have the justification for such a rebooted moveset anyway).
Nobody is vouching for this and I doubt Sakurai and Sora Ltd would be that stupid to reboot characters in such a monkey's paw way that they're only focused on the "hip new trendy relevant" games. I'm very certain that when people say they want movesets to be rebooted, it's referring to fixing problems with veterans that have been ignored for years. I want Bowser and the DK crew to act more like themselves instead of feral animals, I want Mario to gain more mobility tools like the Dive from his 3D games and a ground pound instead of those crusty old Cape and FLUDD moves, I want Olimar to prioritze the preservation of Pikmin instead of killing them, I want Ganondorf to act like.... Ganondorf. These are the kinds of changes we're looking for. It's not changing stuff for the sake of changing stuff, it's to fix existing issues people have complained about or to update movesets to better represent the character overall.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I feel the reason why there is so much speculation of a reboot roster is because of what Sakurai had said about future titles
Still, it feels like an exaggeration to go from "having to shrink the roster" to "throw out everything and start over". Some characters would need to be lost in the process of cleaning up the models for a new generation, but that would still save a lot of time and effort so that the majority of characters can come back.

Nobody is vouching for this and I doubt Sakurai and Sora Ltd would be that stupid to reboot characters in such a monkey's paw way that they're only focused on the "hip new trendy relevant" games. I'm very certain that when people say they want movesets to be rebooted, it's referring to fixing problems with veterans that have been ignored for years. I want Bowser and the DK crew to act more like themselves instead of feral animals, I want Mario to gain more mobility tools like the Dive from his 3D games and a ground pound instead of those crusty old Cape and FLUDD moves, I want Olimar to prioritze the preservation of Pikmin instead of killing them, I want Ganondorf to act like.... Ganondorf. These are the kinds of changes we're looking for. It's not changing stuff for the sake of changing stuff, it's to fix existing issues people have complained about or to update movesets to better represent the character overall.
I understand that's the more ideal option, but that hardly warrants the term "reboot". Most of these changes could be served by tweaking existing animations rather than throwing them all out and starting over.

Even then, we don't need a whole bunch of canon moves and ideas tacked together if they don't flow with the core gameplay. Again, it's best that they pick and choose which aspects are ideal for a knockback platform fighter and ignore others.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
Still, it feels like an exaggeration to go from "having to shrink the roster" to "throw out everything and start over". Some characters would need to be lost in the process of cleaning up the models for a new generation, but that would still save a lot of time and effort so that the majority of characters can come back.

I understand that's the more ideal option, but that hardly warrants the term "reboot". Most of these changes could be served by tweaking existing animations rather than throwing them all out and starting over.

Even then, we don't need a whole bunch of canon moves and ideas tacked together if they don't flow with the core gameplay. Again, it's best that they pick and choose which aspects are ideal for a knockback platform fighter and ignore others.
A reboot entails more than just character changes, like a vast array of new stages, new and fleshed-out modes, better character customization, and (this is the big one) a much, MUCH more substantial singleplayer experience. If there was ever a time to go all-out on a genuine, elaborate adventure mode, as well as challenges that are tailored to specific characters to take advantage of skills that are uniquely theirs, it would be in a reboot that has a lot less characters.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
A reboot entails more than just character changes, like a vast array of new stages, new and fleshed-out modes, better character customization, and (this is the big one) a much, MUCH more substantial singleplayer experience. If there was ever a time to go all-out on a genuine, elaborate adventure mode, as well as challenges that are tailored to specific characters to take advantage of skills that are uniquely theirs, it would be in a reboot that has a lot less characters.
We can be here for days arguing whether that's necessary to Smash or not, but I don't see Brawl-level alternate modes or better customization as something that requires the resources of throwing out the characters. With customization alone, even that would be better served by building up from the existing models rather than make new ones.

For Adventure Mode specifically, I stand by that multiple "mini-adventures" would work the best, like a Mario Adventure, Zelda Adventure, Metroid Adventure, etc; each being three stages and a boss. But I still wouldn't want them to waste their efforts on making Adventure modes for every single franchise in Smash.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I've been saying this a lot, but both a reboot by any definition and a port would suck for the series.
  • A port would suck since if Smash just stays with Ultimate for the rest of its life the series will become more stagnant than Pokémon, Dynasty Warriors, and Call of Duty.
  • The two main definitions of "reboot" in this context I see are "reboot the roster" and "reboot the movesets". "Reboot the roster" would suck because way too much will be lost whether it be big names or obscure characters. "Reboot the movesets" would suck because it would lead to iconic and recurrent movesets being changed out for flavor-of-the-month references and/or gimmick-laden bloatfests (and only Ganondorf and Zelda really have the justification for such a rebooted moveset anyway).
There's a middle ground to be had here, and that's to do what Ultimate did with Smash 4: recycle/clean up the assets and animations and build up from there, tweaking things along the way. There's no need to keep Smash where it's at, and there's no need to throw it all out.
Yeah there really isnt a reason to cut the first and second party characters!
I mean they could cut a couple but that only really applys to pichu, young link and some others!
Yeah Smash ultimate has almost perfect assets for everything (Other than the saturation)
When it comes to rebooting movesets there are a lot who could get new specials:
Mario, Luigi, Wario, Sonic maybe Samus But that doesnt require a reboot!
When it comes to new stuff i would love some wacky modes like playble bosses in Special Smash!

Quillion

Smash Hero
The biggest problem with reboot discourse is that people will be convinced that having 20+ cuts constitutes a reboot, when that's just a reasonable expectation for a sequel.
I know they'd have to do something with the game to make up for the loss of the characters, but radically changing movesets is the absolute wrong way to go about it.

Even then, more modes would better coexist with recycling the assets to retain most of the roster.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I know they'd have to do something with the game to make up for the loss of the characters, but radically changing movesets is the absolute wrong way to go about it.

Even then, more modes would better coexist with recycling the assets to retain most of the roster.
Even when radically changing movesets is what people have been wanting for a while. The movesets of many veterans pre-Smash 4 are horribly outdated and don't accurately represent them.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Even when radically changing movesets is what people have been wanting for a while. The movesets of many veterans pre-Smash 4 are horribly outdated and don't accurately represent them.
I would say theres a middle ground between a full revamp and Keeping everyone the same!
For example Link/ Toonlink and kirby only need small adjustement!
A lot of characters only need new Specials (Remember 4 made over 100 new ones)
And some like ganondorf or sonic can have new specials and basic attack animations but keeping a lot of the hitboxes similar!

Quillion

Smash Hero
Literally just Ganondorf and Zelda is not "many".

Also, all of the moves on the other 64-Brawl veterans are still iconic and good representations. There's no need to switch them out for flavor-of-the-month references just to make them "less outdated".

Again, I'd only say Ganondorf and Zelda feel like their canon portrayals have drifted far away enough from their Smash portrayals that they can support more accurate revamps.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Literally just Ganondorf and Zelda is not "many".

Also, all of the moves on the other 64-Brawl veterans are still iconic and good representations. There's no need to switch them out for flavor-of-the-month references just to make them "less outdated".

Again, I'd only say Ganondorf and Zelda feel like their canon portrayals have drifted far away enough from their Smash portrayals that they can support more accurate revamps.
There's still others. DK feels more like a real gorilla than DK, Olimar's moveset is the exact opposite of how Pikmin should be played, and Sonic's moveset has massive creativity issues.

Quillion

Smash Hero
There's still others. DK feels more like a real gorilla than DK, Olimar's moveset is the exact opposite of how Pikmin should be played, and Sonic's moveset has massive creativity issues.
DK I can at least take his actual voice, but I really don't want him to have a barrel throw or a barrel cannon recovery. The current version of the Smash Crusade fangame has just that and he just feels worse that way.

Olimar's portrayal is a good enough simplification to fit into Smash unlike other characters prioritizing home game mechanical recreations like Robin and Min Min. If anything, preserving Pikmin preservation will make him slower and lamer to play.

I get wanting Sonic to have moves from Battle or Frontiers, but don't you think obscure moves that originate from an obscure game and/or moment that will probably just stay in said game is being a little unrealistic?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I get wanting Sonic to have moves from Battle or Frontiers, but don't you think obscure moves that originate from an obscure game and/or moment that will probably just stay in said game is being a little unrealistic?
I did agree that sonics moveset is decent (other than forward special)...
Than Sonic Frontiers Released and sonic looks so cool there!
also they did say that frontiers will be the base for future games so yeah!

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
I did agree that sonics moveset is decent (other than forward special)...
Than Sonic Frontiers Released and sonic looks so cool there!
also they did say that frontiers will be the base for future games so yeah!
All of Sonic's attacks in Frontiers are flashy, true, but they're all just glorified homing attacks.

If anything, it'll just make his moveset in Smash even more boring.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
All of Sonic's attacks in Frontiers are flashy, true, but they're all just glorified homing attacks.

If anything, it'll just make his moveset in Smash even more boring.
Doesnt he punch and kick a bunch in this game?
I mean maybe some function like Homing attacks but that shouldnt realy matter!

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I've made my statement on the reboot discourse already. And yeah I think what people are really asking for is just a proper sequel. Sure the roster will see cuts, but it should also see new additions. Meanwhile existing veterans can be touched up to better fit a new game and whatever new mechanics would be introduced (I think every character should have a Shield Special and introduce a third attack button).

We've had our Tekken Tag Tournament, now we get our Tekken 4.

I think Smash fans wanting a reboot have a fundamental misunderstanding of why a reboot would happen in the first place. Reboots be it games or movies happen for one and/or 3 reasons.

A. The franchise has been on hiatus or dead for a particularly long time and so a reboot is needed. See Killer Instinct 3, Doom (2016) or the Rise of the Planet of the Apes trilogy.
B. The last entry was a colossal failure. See Halo Infinite, Soul Calibur 6 or James Gunn's new DC Cinematic Universe.
C. A Changing of hands. See the Spider-man film franchises.

Case in point, look at Mortal Kombat. Armageddon/MK7 was an 'Everyone is Here' game bringing back every fighter in the series. Midway actually had plans for a proper followup to the series after Armageddon. But a combination of things caused Midway to go bankrupt. Enter Netherealm Studios a new studio partially made up of remnants of Midway such as Ed Boon. They ultimately decided that the 3D era of Mortal Kombat was not working for them nearly as much as the original trilogy was critically or financially. And so MK9 was a reboot not only resetting the story back to the original trilogy but also back to 2D gameplay. And its been working well for them

I can say something similar for Street Fighter. While SF3 is beloved by the hardcore FGC, the general audiences were not happy with it and so Street Fighter and Capcom fighting games as a whole died. Street Fighter 4 is a soft reboot of the series bringing the roster, feel and mechanics to something resembling Street Fighter 2. And SF4 was very successful not only for the franchises but essentially helped to revive 2D fighting games as a genre.

Smash Ultimate might be the single most successful game in its class. Not only being the best selling fighting game of all time on a single platform, and somehow despite executive meddling and a "broken meta", Smash has a fairly healthy competitive scene. Ultimately what people are really asking for is just a sequel. And honestly everything people are asking can be found in a sequel.

And even if you wanted to go the scorched earth approach. 3 words. 3D Platform Fighter. But even that shouldn't replace 2D Smash Bros and should essentially be it's own series like 2D and 3D Mario.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Doesnt he punch and kick a bunch in this game?
I mean maybe some function like Homing attacks but that shouldnt realy matter!
His punches and kicks are only ever a follow-up to his homing attack.

Which admittedly, could be a good addition to his Smash homing attack to tack on more damage, or at least make it more of a combo starter by upping the hitstun and decreasing knockback.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
If we want to use reboot in a more "proper" context I'd be super down for a new direction "lore" wise. Move away from stuff like Tabuu, WoL, and the characters being "trophies". What that new direction should be I don't know but given that that's not really the focus of Smash to begin with, I'm also not actually going to hold my breath for anything new on that front.

Quillion

Smash Hero
If we want to use reboot in a more "proper" context I'd be super down for a new direction "lore" wise. Move away from stuff like Tabuu, WoL, and the characters being "trophies". What that new direction should be I don't know but given that that's not really the focus of Smash to begin with, I'm also not actually going to hold my breath for anything new on that front.
Agreed, I think that Smash would be a lot more compelling if it actually involved the real characters coming together (non-canon to their home series of course) instead of being literal toys coming to life and fighting each other.

Failing that, they could be trophies that inhabit actual worlds based on their home series instead of SSE and WoL's "neutral setting".

Aligo

Smash Ace
The problem is that since smash has such broad appeal, some people will be disappointed no matter what. As far as cuts go, I imagine it will either be unpopular characters from larger franchises, or due to failed negotiations for 3rd parties. Smash has had surprisingly few cuts in the past, and a new console would have far greater power than the switch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The problem is that since smash has such broad appeal, some people will be disappointed no matter what. As far as cuts go, I imagine it will either be unpopular characters from larger franchises, or due to failed negotiations for 3rd parties. Smash has had surprisingly few cuts in the past, and a new console would have far greater power than the switch.
The issue here, though, is a matter of resources. Just because a console has more power doesn't necessarily mean Nintendo will dramatically increase the game's budget to the point where everyone can be retained again. There will almost certainly be more cuts this time as a result; Sakurai's been pretty consistent with Everyone Is Here being a one time thing.

There's also the issue that Smash doesn't really have a lot of "unpopular characters from larger series." Sure, some are seen as easier cuts, but it's not nearly as clearly defined as that would imply.

Quillion

Smash Hero
The issue here, though, is a matter of resources. Just because a console has more power doesn't necessarily mean Nintendo will dramatically increase the game's budget to the point where everyone can be retained again. There will almost certainly be more cuts this time as a result; Sakurai's been pretty consistent with Everyone Is Here being a one time thing.

There's also the issue that Smash doesn't really have a lot of "unpopular characters from larger series." Sure, some are seen as easier cuts, but it's not nearly as clearly defined as that would imply.
It's definitely a matter of if the budget will go more to cleaning up the assets retained from Ultimate or towards new characters. We'll see much less cuts with the former and much more with the latter.

Oracle Link

Smash Master

If they keep to oh so popular sheik and cut my boi Toonlink thats an easy skip!
They should REALLY Consider doing series specific smashes that way characters from mario like:
Toad, geno and waluigi
and cahracters from zelda like:
Impa, skull kid or octorok can be included easily!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If they keep to oh so popular sheik and cut my boi Toonlink thats an easy skip!
They should REALLY Consider doing series specific smashes that way characters from mario like:
Toad, geno and waluigi
and cahracters from zelda like:
Impa, skull kid or octorok can be included easily!
Nah, that would be significantly more work for significantly fewer sales.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Nah, that would be significantly more work for significantly fewer sales.
Just have it be made by another devloper than?
I mean having 120+ Characters to give all series and third parties love seems like much more effort than 30 Characters times 2 Sepratly devolped and than you can take some of those characters and fold them back into smash!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just have it be made by another devloper than?
I mean having 120+ Characters to give all series and third parties love seems like much more effort than 30 Characters times 2 Sepratly devolped and than you can take some of those characters and fold them back into smash!
I mean, quite frankly, Smash is never going to be at the 120 character mark. A roster of that size is completely infeasible. Even getting a new platform fighter with 20-25 characters at launch is a lofty goal, and it still brings the same point: why would Nintendo launch what is essentially an inferior version of their own game, one that not only needs to be reinvented from the ground up, but also appeals to a significantly smaller demographic?

There's genuinely no reason for them to do so.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I mean, quite frankly, Smash is never going to be at the 120 character mark. A roster of that size is completely infeasible.
Could it really be as long as they keep reusing and cleaning up the assets from the previous game in addition to the growing storage space for each console? Smash is a once-in-a-gen experience after all, so there's a lot of time for the storage space to grow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Could it really be as long as they keep reusing and cleaning up the assets from the previous game in addition to the growing storage space for each console? Smash is a once-in-a-gen experience after all, so there's a lot of time for the storage space to grow.
Eventually the base assets wouldn't be able to be reused unless the base technology stagnates to a point where Nintendo is generations behind the standard, and that's without taking into account licensing and balance issues.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Eventually the base assets wouldn't be able to be reused unless the base technology stagnates to a point where Nintendo is generations behind the standard, and that's without taking into account licensing and balance issues.
But modern gaming has moved towards standardized engines and technologies to make development easier for them, and even Nintendo is no exception. They should be able to keep improving existing assets because of this.

Maybe if there's a really hard reboot towards what kind of base technologies are available a rebooted roster would be necessary, but I see that as extremely unlikely.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
But modern gaming has moved towards standardized engines and technologies to make development easier for them, and even Nintendo is no exception. They should be able to keep improving existing assets because of this.

Maybe if there's a really hard reboot towards what kind of base technologies are available a rebooted roster would be necessary, but I see that as extremely unlikely.
And what is considered standard is still ever evolving as improvements are made. Some will last longer than others and you could have cases where porting stuff over is fine for a good number of years. At some point though, if the assets are too old, continually "patching them up" will leave you a noticable difference in quality between what's newly made and what's been ported over a few times over.

There comes a point, especially with the amount of content Smash has, that that method will still be a ton of work with less payoff.

If they wanted to do a 120+ roster, it would have to be now, built straight off of Ultimate with basically no changes to anything else. Just a mad dash of developing new fighters. (And probably a couple new stages and items, but nothing as far as new modes, maybe some very minor balance changes.)

Just as an example, let's say they want to update characters to have SF6 level of musculature/fat detail, etc. The whole 9-yards with improvements to facial animations, muscle bulking and jiggle, and better cloth physics.

Rather than retrofitting this onto older, less detailed and more limited models, it'd be easier to just make new ones from scratch. Editing the old to try to achieve this could easily wind up being just as much work for a potentially worse result.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
And what is considered standard is still ever evolving as improvements are made. Some will last longer than others and you could have cases where porting stuff over is fine for a good number of years. At some point though, if the assets are too old, continually "patching them up" will leave you a noticable difference in quality between what's newly made and what's been ported over a few times over.

There comes a point, especially with the amount of content Smash has, that that method will still be a ton of work with less payoff.

If they wanted to do a 120+ roster, it would have to be now, built straight off of Ultimate with basically no changes to anything else. Just a mad dash of developing new fighters. (And probably a couple new stages and items, but nothing as far as new modes, maybe some very minor balance changes.)

Just as an example, let's say they want to update characters to have SF6 level of musculature/fat detail, etc. The whole 9-yards with improvements to facial animations, muscle bulking and jiggle, and better cloth physics.

Rather than retrofitting this onto older, less detailed and more limited models, it'd be easier to just make new ones from scratch. Editing the old to try to achieve this could easily wind up being just as much work for a potentially worse result.
Except theres no reason to add musculature and fat too cartoon characters!

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I'm actually having that problem right now lol 20 year old Mac that can go online but no browser works! Yay .

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Except theres no reason to add musculature and fat too cartoon characters!
You're completely ignoring the point being made. I said it was just an example. I don't think the next Smash will go that far, but let's say they want better expressions. Better cloth physics. Or just better detailed models with a higher polygon count, more vertices, better texture work etc.

For a different example, look at Mario's model in Odyssey compared to his model in Smash. Odyssey's model is more detailed and expressive. If they have better tech to have better models with more expressive animations, do you not think the devs would try to do so? You know, gradual improvement as we've seen throughout the series (or any series) history.

And this is just character models, what if they want a more detailed Skyloft that isn't just an asset rip? More dynamic lighting, or other environment changes.

Or moving away from improvements, what about just gameplay changes? What if they want to add a entirely new mechanic or other cast wide feature? Now you have to rebalance everyone around that change in addition to any individual character changes that were already being done?

And going back to address the muscle/fat thing, I don't think they would ever go as detailed as SF6 for every character but to say that it can't apply to cartoon characters is silly. And there's the fact that you have plenty of less cartoony characters on the roster anyway.

Take :ultwario: , resident fat, muscle man. If they wanted to give him some of his Wario Land flexing as taunts, he could benefit from this. Again, make it more exaggerated or less detailed, but it would serve to make Wario more expressive.

Or what about a character like Ike, maybe Palutena? Muscle tension when RD Ike is charging Smash attacks or subtle breast/thigh jiggle on Palutena. It's not limited to that either. Better cloth physics for capes and dresses. Going back to Palutena, they could add more movement/sway to her necklace/jewelry as she moves, etc.

And before you say that Smash doesn't need any of these things, try to think about what a developer might want to do. Granted I'll make it clear again that I don't expect Smash to try all of these things or implement them to the same degree. However, as devs/artists there is a desire (and need for the sake of selling a product) to make improvements like more detailed models or better expressions or insert whatever. (For a recent example look at Super Mario Wonder)

It's a quality vs quantity thing too. We as fans might see the roadblock of all the work keeping the roster large creates. We can say, "just reuse all the assets" to justify more quantity, but quality matters too.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero

I could see there being a problem if there's a big art shift from cartoony to realistic as what happened from Marvel vs Capcom 3 to MvC Infinite, with the latter blatantly reusing models and animations from the former. I don't think a big shift for Smash like that is necessary or likely though.

Still though, while there will still be some cuts should they retrofit newer features onto older models, surely updating old models to new standards would be easier than building from scratch. It should just be an issue of smoothing out some jaggedness and re-rigging the animations where necessary, and similar animations wouldn't need to be changed that much.

Lastly, when it comes to "standards", computing is at a point where standards are evolving, not being replaced outright as was the case early on. Updating the assets (while leaving some room for cuts if they don't have time to update all of them) should be a smooth process. It's telling that modders have found a way to replace models and animations using common 3D art programs and not having to steal Nintendo's internal development software if they have any.

Top Bottom