• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is samus weak?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol. advanced.

PRESSING Z??? WTF HAX!

I love how utterly simple the ``advannnnnced`` techniques are in both ssb64 and melee and yet people still b***ch

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
i agree that kirby's rock thing sucks. the only time i EVER use it is, well... not very often, but sometimes i use it if i'm getting too high with the height limit.... it'll drop me down faster so i dont accidentally jump myself too high (done that a couple times) but yeah, i can honestly say that i think i'm getting better with Smash. but real quick: what is kirbys move for a fast back kick. its not the up+a one, but its a fast little kick upwards from the back. if you know what i'm taking about please tell me.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
you mean tilt a? tilt the control stick slightly upwards (if you jump, you're tilting it too much) and press A. if you use a kb, press A and hold up before the jab animation is over. and then press A without letting go of up.

and kirby's rock is very situational. i think there are limited times when kirby's rock is the best option, but do correct me

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
i agree that kirby's rock thing sucks. the only time i EVER use it is, well... not very often, but sometimes i use it if i'm getting too high with the height limit.... it'll drop me down faster so i dont accidentally jump myself too high (done that a couple times) but yeah, i can honestly say that i think i'm getting better with Smash. but real quick: what is kirbys move for a fast back kick. its not the up+a one, but its a fast little kick upwards from the back. if you know what i'm taking about please tell me.
ok, so i was wrong when i said it SUCKS. but it IS only useful in certain situations. lets just say that when you play against good people online who know how to counter about every move, it does suck

hambread

Smash Apprentice
it takes a lot less than a pro to be able to counter it.
even if you have no experience or skill in fighting games like smash, you will still learn to be aware of rocks if you get hit a few times.
just say rocks arn't good (except if you're playing masterhand).

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
OFF TOPIC: It can be useful if your trying to get to the ground at a high % against a uair spamming fox that chases you in the air.

ON TOPIC: no good combo's, large short hop, no combo's, more no combo's...?

OFF TOPIC: However dont forget about samus's charged shot that does 100% and automatically killz you, its unstoppable!!!!

hambread

Smash Apprentice
yes. and to throw edgeguarders off too. you wouldnt expect our fav pink flying cannibal which is currently at your mercy to magically turn into a not so pink and not so flying rock

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Originally Posted by Moocow007
or maybe he meant that he is trying to convey to us that he isn't too smart or good at smash brothers

Lolz at least I'm smarter than him XD
lol you said samus's charged shot does 100%, for saying that you just fail, Good Game Sir.

Top Bottom