• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is samus weak?

Noops

Smash Rookie
Women are inferior. She should be using that blaster arm to cook steaks for Link.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
But i had the best time at super mario bros:
I used skrew atack on mario,and both bros were trapped.Than my partner,Falcon used a falcon punch and knocked them off(i got a lot of bonuses for that)
And with her up+s u can kill master hand in 7-8 shots(ignore cheap shot)
You can also charge her beam,damage the enemy to 100,and hit him.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I used skrew atack on mario,and both bros were trapped.Than my partner,Falcon used a falcon punch and knocked them off(i got a lot of bonuses for that)
I declare this the best post on Smashboards.

And I'm not even kidding.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Neph is right.

I mean ****, you can charge her beam, damage the enemy to 100, and hit them.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
it's up+special, her down+s is very good too if you are placed just on the right spot you can do an infinite combo if you're fast enough it's insane ololololol

greenblob

Smash Lord
Once I pulled off this great combo with Samus: dair>uair>fair>nair>charge shot

Then I woke up.

I did that too (as Falcon), but then my partner punched me during his respawn invincibility.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
lol volrec is so gangster he can bring the hood to super smash bros.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Maybe nothing, didnt you read his post?

"I wrote up+s cuz it was night and i didnt saw the A button.I ment Up+A"

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
hi, new member here, and i'm hoping i dont n00b up the forums with my first post...

ok, so i used to always play as samus, and then i realized, holy crap, she sucks. and now i play as link or kirby usu. cuz theyre the only char's i can play well with. (iknow, im a n00b) but why is Link so bad? he's bottom tier, but im not exactly sure why. and can someone give me tips for controlling kirby please? im trying to at least get a little better for online play.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Link's flaw = bad recovery, otherwise he's pretty good

Kirby = if you don't feel very original, just fsmash dair and utilt away and keep doing that until you're done with smash, everyone will appreciate (:

Davy Jones

Smash Ace

Lol wtf davy. They were talking about you...How could you be smarter then yourself >_<
Some guys Ignored the post:"I wrote up+s cuz it was night and i didnt saw the A button.I ment Up+A"
If they red everything,maybe they whould get it.
And I ment im smarter than MooCow007

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
Link's flaw = bad recovery, otherwise he's pretty good

Kirby = if you don't feel very original, just fsmash dair and utilt away and keep doing that until you're done with smash, everyone will appreciate (:
i already do that with kirby, and because of it, everyone owns me. i guess im just terrible with combos and recoverys. but one of my favorite kirby moves is to kick people off the edge and stand there. when they come back eat them, spit them out, and do the up+b move to knock them straight down... thats always fun

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
oops, double post...

but someone please explain to me what the difference is between "nair, dair, bair, etc." and "ana, aba, ada, aua, etc." i dont know what the difference is in regards to how to do them, even after reading the topic about them.

greenblob

Smash Lord
oops, double post...

but someone please explain to me what the difference is between "nair, dair, bair, etc." and "ana, aba, ada, aua, etc." i dont know what the difference is in regards to how to do them, even after reading the topic about them.
They are the same thing.

Anyways, for Kirby, don't do the swallow>up B on advanced players. By using swallow, you're essentially giving your opponent all of his jumps back.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
dont use rock either. its slow and it grants more advnaced players a free sheild grab or sth. rocks are easily evaded. Dair can be a good replacement for rock and swallow>UB.

Top Bottom