• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Red so low on the tier list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being three different characters in one, he should be top tier. He's one of the most versatile characters in the game.

Ps: I'm surprised the people who made the Tier list don't have hordes of peoplee yelling "TIERS ARE FOR QUEERS!" In their faces

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
The SBR did not focus much as on the low tier part of the tier list. They focused mostly on the tournament viable characters. I think we all know that that pokemon trainer is not actually the 6th worst character in the game, that is only the opinion of the SBR. But pokemon trainer is still pretty much not a tournament viable character, by himself at least.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
The SBR did not focus much as on the low tier part of the tier list. They focused mostly on the tournament viable characters. I think we all know that that pokemon trainer is not actually the 6th worst character in the game, that is only the opinion of the SBR. But pokemon trainer is still pretty much not a tournament viable character, by himself at least.
good stuff

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Retro needs to start closing these kinds of threads. They are annoying and I'd consider them spam. By now everyone PT and non PT user should know why he's low on the list, especially those on the boards.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Retro needs to start closing these kinds of threads. They are annoying and I'd consider them spam. By now everyone PT and non PT user should know why he's low on the list, especially those on the boards.
I do have responsibilities away from a computer. I can't spend all of my time refreshing the Pokemon Trainer boards so that I close threads minutes after they're created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom