• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is it that character intros are laggy, but the rest of the fight may not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
I was battling on the With Anyone mode, and it was 4 player. Alright, so I choose Luigi, others chose Luigi, Luigi, and Toon Link...we were having fun. But then on the Castle Seige level the intros came in about 1 fps, then the rest of the battle was lag-free! Why is it like this?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I was battling on the With Anyone mode, and it was 4 player. Alright, so I choose Luigi, others chose Luigi, Luigi, and Toon Link...we were having fun. But then on the Castle Seige level the intros came in about 1 fps, then the rest of the battle was lag-free! Why is it like this?
I get this too, sometimes. I think it's either something about the Wiis having to synchronise with each other before battling, or simply it's just taxing on the connections. Best explanation I can give.

Oh? Luigi, Luigi, Luigi and Toon Link? I was in that match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom