• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is it so dead in here?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Pikachu > Every other character > Lucario :laugh:

Well I've only started playing a couple FFA's, and pikas thunder and Ike are the two I see the most recently, with Lucas and his little Power Moves, followed randomly by Ness and his PK Thunder tackle O.o

lol nice rap.

As for the uniforms/costumes.

Regular Pikachu: Birthday suit, I agree xD
Goggles: Pilot Pika. A thunder bomber Pilot =O
Headband: Kung-fu Pikachu? O.o
Ash Hat: Cannibal Pikachu. He may look adorable, but he ate Ash because he was annoying, and look at whats left O.o
Green: Kung-fu pandachu!!!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, I wish it wasn't dead in here, I'm always looking for ways to improve my game, and this is where I come.

or bother anther on aim lol. :laugh:

either way, I'm gonna become pretty active here.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Sigh, I wish it wasn't dead in here, I'm always looking for ways to improve my game, and this is where I come.

or bother anther on aim lol. :laugh:

either way, I'm gonna become pretty active here.
good join our clan, we are usually on all the time lol

any questions ask em I am here right now if you wanna brawl online

just lemme know

But a rule of thumb you should add your opinion about the colors beforehand :D

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
I think I'll add Pikachu as one of my "mains" because he/she/it/awesomeness is a fun character to use.

Guess I'll be sticking around here a bit more, <sarcasm> Lucky You Guys </sarcasm> =P

Roller

Smash Legend
LOL, glad you saw the light and came to our side to see what it was. Then realized it was pika's thunder and said,"COOL! I wanna do that!"

lol. Welcome aboard.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
So how do you do a thunder? i mean I hear about it all the time but im not sure how to use it to kill people, they always avoid it

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
So how do you do a thunder? i mean I hear about it all the time but im not sure how to use it to kill people, they always avoid it
How do you do a thunder you say....Down special =P

But really, I guess it is kinda tricky since its a slow move. In FFA's you'd just need to jump into a group of people to use it, but in 1v1's thats a different story, I mostly use it as edgeguarding tactics or if I can get a lucky air shot when the opponents way high in the air (unless they're kirby >.>)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
How do you do a thunder you say....Down special =P

But really, I guess it is kinda tricky since its a slow move. In FFA's you'd just need to jump into a group of people to use it, but in 1v1's thats a different story, I mostly use it as edgeguarding tactics or if I can get a lucky air shot when the opponents way high in the air (unless they're kirby >.>)
yeah i will have to try but like there isnt anything you know of that makes hitting with it easier? cuz thats my problem i always miss lol

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
yeah i will have to try but like there isnt anything you know of that makes hitting with it easier? cuz thats my problem i always miss lol
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm not sure as I've only started using Pika, maybe some of the longer Pika players can help you out as other than luck and edgeguarding I've got nothing xD

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
This thread has gotten hopelessly off topic.

For thunder tho, watch some vids that should give you some ideas. Use it when your opponents don't expect it.

To be back on topic tho, even though it's still pretty dead in here compared to other character boards it seems to be picking up in here a little. I mean I remember when I could not check the board for a week, and there would be like 4 posts.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i know why there aren't alot o ppl here......cuz pika takes skill to use, and only the truly skilled can master him and be good with him :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
pikachu still rocks your socks!
What if I dont wear socks? I mean, I would still like him to rock them, but I live in Arizona, and we don't wear socks here!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

PS to the post a few above, thanks for the thunder help, I'll watch some videos and see if its even used, or how. Know of any good pikas to look up? Nvm, Ill check to see if there's a video thread lol

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I.....have a confession I have to say.

When I first started brawl I thought Pikachu would be my main (since it was my main in melee). I noticed that pikachu was even better in brawl than in melee but I started to like lucario more and then started maining him. Then snakes popularity rose and now snake is my main. I still play as pikachu occasionally but I don't think I'll ever play him as much as I used too....

I.....am deeply sorry.....

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
BURN THE WITCH...I mean traitor!!! But you should still play pika over snake, cuz IMO Pika > Snake not necessarily in popularity but def. in skillzz

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
If you think this place is dead, you should see the Jigglypuff forums... -_-

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
if someone knew how to wop you it could hurt in 1v1, i mean sure there werent that many skilled jigglies...personally, with no items in a ffa, i loved Pichu, you know the pretty much instant kill skullbash lol, then when I killed everone, I would just play like i played Pika and own em 1v1 :) a little off topic but still.

Oh, and how was jiggly nerfed? Jw

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
if thats the only nerf, i think she still is pretty good, and just like luigi, you should be able to jab + rest pretty easy right? even if it doesnt kill like it used to, i dont think the character as a whole is worse

Roller

Smash Legend
Guys, I don't know if you have realized this, but pika board's post count has gone up like 200 in a day. If we keep this up we're goin straight to the top, just a little slowly, lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
i dont keep count of my post counts in one day but i got most if not all of my posts in the pika threads. although the matchup thread should count as like 5 since i hae edited it like 50 times.

and Mink, i cant find where you posted you place for avi's could you repeat again what you said about where to go please?

Roller

Smash Legend
click on my signature animation to get to Dinkoman & my sig shop. You can ask for one to be done there. Though there is a thread with premade pika ones (many of which are quite good) in a thread dedicated to them in the pika board.

And I don't keep count normally either, I just went to my profile and viewed all posts by me and skipped to the third page 51-75th most recent and counted down untill I got to a post from yesterday.

Top Bottom