• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Hanenbow banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezza

Smash Rookie
Just curious as why it is banned.
As far as I'm concerned, there's no real hazards in this map.

Is there any glitches in this map that makes it banned?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was fixing to say... "is this a joke topic?"
Ampharos should be here to clear up your question, or at least point you in the right direction.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is the case in general, but in my experience the stage is horrific. The space between leaves makes it freakishly easily to gimp oneself. Happens to me like every time I try to attack my opponent.

I realise that's my own fault and all, but seriously O_o

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
a lot of characters can just blatantly run the clock.
I was actually open for Hanenbow's as a counterpick for awhile, it really doesn't have obvious flaws - beyond everyone hating it. xD

But no, it has a less then obvious circle - which is why I assume it's allowed in teams. Not the gimpy the ledges, not the fake water which apparently confuses everyone; it's the circling. :ohwell:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Yeah, it's a loop; try running forever in a matchup like Jigglypuff vs Bowser and it becomes pretty obvious. On that note, this sort of question is really better suited to the stage legality thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom