• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I'm the Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Before you jump to any conclusions, please do me a favor and when reading this, try as hard as you can to refrain from thinking that I'm coming from a place of ego, cuz I'm not.

So, basically I'm at work and wanted to take a second to explain why I'm the Pokemon Champion.

Basically I've been a Master Trainer since Christmas of 98 when I got my Blue Version. I loved it more than anyone and when I went to school I realized everyone else had it too, so I had to prove that I loved it more than anyone. So I raised a team of Pokemon to really high levels and bragged everywhere I went.

I started ripping people off in trades, telling them that I had special Rattatas and Pinsirs and Tauros, etc. They believed me because I had a reputation for talking about it all the time, so I was trading terrible Pokemon for legendaries. Then, this one kid named Josh thought he was hott **** so he challenged me in the lunch room in front of everyone. He told me to meet him outside @ the flagpole after school while we were waiting for the buses.

So, the whole school was there and I had my sick nasty team, including my team Captain Blastoise. He led with a Mewtwo, and then after that another Mewtwo, and after that another Mewtwo.

People started calling him a cheater but he claimed to have discovered a secret way to "clone" Pokemon. I didn't give a ****, I just wanted to stomp this mother ****er.

So it came down to me having 4 Pokemon left and at that point my Blastoise just ran through his team of Mewtwos somehow.

Ever since that day no one has managed to surpass me.

There's my story. Thanks for listening, peace people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom