• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I Hate User Blogs :mad:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Link to original post: Why I Hate User Blogs :mad:

EDIT 2: If you click see original post, the emoticons will be there. :mad:

Yeah you heard me, I hate this place, it's awful. Now, I'm gonna give you a few reasons why.

THERE'S NO MORE SPAM! :mad::mad::mad:

What kinda bull**** User Blogs section has no spam? Reopen Play SSBB Forever immediately or this place will burn in hell for all eternity.

The people here are all whiny losers.

You actually take this place seriously.

It has certain people that visit it like:

Teran17: You are a f***ing ******. Yeah, I said it. I hope you die, you little f**, seriously, do I look like I care if your school almost got bombed? Big deal! Q__Q I'm gonna die BAAAAWWWWWW. Your blogs suck, your crappy jokes suck, hell, why you weren't banned on day 1 is a mystery to me. Also, stop sucking up to Azua.

FirustheHedgehog: You've got Hedgehog in your name, which affiliates you with Sonic, the worst videogame character of all time. You suck. You also linked me to a site that I thought had loads of Phoenix Wright sprites, but instead it turned out to be 4chan.

Jam Stunna: Final Fantasy VI sux!!!1!:mad:11!one!
Final Fantasy 9001 >>>>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy VI, gtfo, you suck, and you can't even mod User Blogs properly. You don't even know your right arm from your left.

Mith: I hate you. You're funny, cool and totally popular. Why can't I be like you! :mad::mad::mad: You're GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I hope you get run over by a tank and piddled on by a Pikachu.

Zook: Your name offends me

Chaco: You don't deserve to walk on this planet, never mind be a mod. I hope you get struck by lightning 9 times, then shot by 50 Cent.

Cinder: You stupid Meleelitist. I hate you so much. Melee sucks! Brawl is so much more competitive! Tripping is my anti wavedash you stupid n00b ****** wishIwasgoodasM2K loser! You're laim! :mad:

Vyse: You're Australian, yet you can't wrestle crocs and go toe to toe with Brown Snakes. Hell, I bet you're worse than that Seth Efrican Steve Irwin wannabe Austin Stevens.

Youko: :093: >>>>>>>>>> :026:

Kinzer: Sonic sucks

Straked: Who the hell are you?

finalark: I haven't read one of your blogs and never will. You can't string two sentences together. You have no idea as to what constitutes a good video game

Azua: You gave us Jam as a mod when I told you he'd be the worst mod possible for user blogs. Not only that, but you're :mad:ness really doesn't scare me. You're not big, you're not scary, you're nothing but a one armed bandit when it comes to administrating. I hate you! :mad088:

(Insert something here) Mic_(Insert something here): Mic isnt even a cool name. You're all worthless degenerates and deserve to be spit roasted alive and eaten.

Hylian: Your ********, overused over9000 meme ended up here, polluting the User Blogs even more with unfunny material. Add to that, you're obviously a Zelda fanboy so you must suck. I also hate your avatar. The only thing saving you from a complete grilling is the fact you live in Texas.

Teran17: This guy's such a d*ck I have to shame him twice. He thinks he's so funny with his von Karma posts. He sucks up to the mods, he writes Blogs with English even Maxfire wouldn't be ******** enough to write, and he's obviously in love with Azua, who as I said earlier is a waste of space. You know what I object to Teran? The fact that your mother didn't abort you when you were conceived.

:mad::mad:mad::mad: SCREW YOU USER BLOGS! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happy Easter, douches.

EDIT: WTF is up with this Emoticon FAIL?!?!?! SCREW YOU! :mad:

Mith_

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO SINCE WHEN AM I POPULAR AND I JUST BECAUSE I LIKE DUDES DOESN'T MAKE ME GAY :mad::mad::mad:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
National hate day today! Hoorah!

I'm still better than all of you.

-Much love,

71% of this planet

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm offended I was not included Teran.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
April Fool's or not, rules still apply. Let's keep it within reason guys.

And if you ever insult Final Fantasy VI again, Teran, I'll ban you so fast your head will spin! :mad:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Tell me something I don't know.

This blog is amazing regardless though.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Firus is an admin.

C:bee::bee:l.

S:bee: I think final fantasy is a really c:bee::bee:l game. All 7 :bee:f them.
Anything is better than superman 64 right n:bee:w.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, duh. And Adman > Admin, clearly.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

I don't wrestle crocodiles often.

Ocassionally on the way to work there might be one snapping away at people from the gutter (They come up through the sewers), so I'll get into a bit of a scuffle, but that's alright.

Usually I just saddle up on my kangaroo (her name is Sue) and bound past some of the more ferocious animals on the street, but I had to give her to my brother since his passed away :(

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You guys aren't BLOGGERS :mad:

If you want me to rip OTL to shreds, I'll do so with the permission of Girly Pants Glyph.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I made a blogz. :mad: I'm so proud of myself.

I've gotta agree, Zooks name always offends me.
Let's petition to get it changed to "Sprinkles".

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
lol i no i was too bsy changni the colros rite

I'm disappointed. Tsk tsk.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We know you don't fill requests. :mad: Excuse us for not wanting to bother you.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll keep that in mind next time, it's too bad we have to wait another year until then. Change Zook's name to Sprinkles for a day, or something really girly.

Top Bottom